Free Plugin Alliance bundle, including Brainworx bx oberhausen

Discussion in 'Software News' started by halfman73, Apr 12, 2022.

1. ziked

ziked Producer

As someone who thought he lost out on the oberhausen_bx super sale... this brightened my day to say the least. I kept resetting my trial by setting the clock back.

2. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. maxy_10

maxy_10 Member

never imagined to get those through the right way, now i feel i betrayed all the teams whom tried to crack shadow hills

4. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Should I expect more emails telling me what I need.

I do not like these brands and hope u-he, Fabfilter, DMGAudio, TAL, Klanghelm. Tokyo Dawn Labs and Fuse Audio Labs never joins them.

5. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

With the trick from above one can snatch up the red one for 7$
    Also soma for like 25$ and the amek console for 27$
    Of course every single one of them in a different account but u could then transfer two plugins from different accounts later use a 25$ voucher and had those plugins transferred both for 7$.

So one would end up paying 71$ for the red SH, Soma and the Amek console. Not too shabby.

Edit: for the amek you need to use the flashsale code BXC-AMEK-9999
    For the red SH and soma use the upgrade codes. Either you use your main account for the amek and then check for the codes under "manage your licenses". (the soundwide bundle comes with all the plugins you need to upgrade from). Then click on the upgrade offer. plugin will be putted in your cart along with the upgrade coupon. Copy the coupon code and use it on another account along with the free bundle and the soundwide2022 coupon and youre golden.

Or you can use your first account to buy sth. Like hg-2ms for 0.09$ or get the Neold warble or the MC77 purple for free with the codes from the above screenshots and go from there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

I sort of fucked up the 0,09 trick..:snuffy: Note to myself: Always go to AudiOsEX before taking any action! Still I bought the HG-2MS for less than 10€ - nice price. Checked it and imo it's really good..

The only thing is, with "another" account you need another USB stick (HW-ID). Or is there any other way?

can you use a voucher to cover the transfer? that would be nice..

• List
  7. bravesounds

bravesounds Kapellmeister

Wow that's such a huge struggle. lol I just decided to wait for the bundle crack. Because I don't need them right now. And they will be uploaded to sister site soon. Also, I don't like the mess of cracks and legal stuff on my computer.

8. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

Its not really a big struggle. Took about the same time as writing my comment. You just need to wait a month to transfer them but in the meantime you can use the demos..

Yes you can use the voucher on transfer fees.

• List
  9. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I couldn’t find any info on using voucher for transfer fee. Do you know if I can transfer one plug-in and use the voucher for the fee? Or do I need to follow the minimum purchase amount for the voucher?

10. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

True, it took me 20 min to fix everything, including paypal and installation ;) I have a couple of AZ(c) plugs activated to my PC, my main account on one USB stick and now the HG-2MS on second USB.

Here what they say on the site, main points being:

- After you transfer any licenses, the person you transferred them to will have to pay a transfer fee of $20 per plugin before they can activate them.
    - Also, you can pay license activation fees with loyalty voucher codes if you have some!
    - After the license has been created in your account, it is blocked for a license transfer for thirty days.

Here is the full text from PA:
    Transfer License

If you want to transfer / sell any of your PA licenses to somebody else, you can do this here.

Below is a complete list of all your active licenses that are available for you to transfer to any other customer. You can select multiple licenses to transfer, but only one person to transfer them to at a time. If you want to sell various licenses to a number of different people, you can do so, but please read the instructions below!

After you transfer any licenses, the person you transferred them to will have to pay a transfer fee of $20 per plugin before they can activate them. Dynamic Discounts will apply, so the buyer will save up to 60% when activating several transferred licenses at once. If you activate 6 plugins or more the fee goes down to $8 per plugin this way.

We will apply the same stepped discount for activation fees that we apply to plugin purchases, so you'll save 20% on 2 activations, 30% on3, 40% on 4, 50% on 5, and 60% on activations of 6 or more plugins.

Also, you can pay license activation fees with loyalty voucher codes if you have some!

You can now transfer as many licenses in one transaction as you want, and you can initiate as many transactions per month as you want. You cannot transfer inactive licenses or free licenses.

Remaining Restrictions:

You cannot transfer inactive licenses, or inactive licenses which require a fee to be paid.
    You cannot transfer subscription bundle licenses!
    If you have a license for a multiple versions of a plugin (for example, bx_digital V2 and bx_digital V3), then those licenses cannot be transferred separately.
    After the license has been created in your account, it is blocked for a license transfer for thirty days. (This affects license purchase, license transfer, etc.)

FREE Licenses can’t ‌be sold, for example the ones you get when you open a PA account, like bx_cleansweepV2, bx_rockrack Player, bx_solo, bx_subfilter, elysia niveau filter, bx_freeranger, etc.

Plugin Alliance is not involved in any financial agreement or transaction between people who transfer licenses (aka buyer and seller).

I guess not, but hopefully someone who has done it can shed some light on all this..
    Edit: Obviously, yes..... wh4thaf@ck...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • List
  11. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

Yes you need to follow the minimum purchase amount for the voucher. So for the 25$ voucher you will need to activate 2 plugins.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. vexd

vexd Kapellmeister

Or wait for the next mega sale where they give away $20 no minimum spend vouchers and use those.

13. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

@db100, (probably) last Q to make it crystal clear..

In case of 2 plugins, 2 accounts - transfer to "main". Do both plugins have to be activated on some HW (comp, USB), or is it enough that you have them in the accounts for 30+ days and then do the transfer?

Tnx!

What does "You cannot transfer inactive licenses.." mean?

14. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

As a further heads up, it seems like this is a collaboration between Plugin Alliance, Native Instruments and iZotope. I just had this email from Native Instruments, where you can redeem and also get iZotope's Neutron Elements and Nativw Instruments Etheteal Earth for free too.

Attached Files:

15. VSKZ

VSKZ Producer

How an i get the shadow hills RED for $7? It does not work for me, or I don't understand something correctly.

16. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Working now :wink:

17. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

As I understand, just like @db100 wrote

- go to your account, click the main banner go down and click "get offer" for PA Soundwide Welcome Bundle (the code is JOINSOUNDWIDE, but it should be applied automatically). It's all free.
    - go to YOUR ACCOUNT and Manage Licenses. Because now you own SH, there should be an upgrade (green letters) to SH RED
    - add to cart (as if you wanted to buy it), go to checkout and there you will see the upgrade code. Take note of that.
    - log out and make a new account. Now you can use the upgrade code (SH to SH RED), JOINSOUNDWIDE and SOUNDWIDE2022

It should get you to 8$ or something. But it is of course a new account, so you have to either activate 2 different hardware IDs, like PC and USB or two USBs.. and/or, like it was said above, transfer the license. I wrote this from the top of my head. Hope someone can confirm it..

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

Oh effing great, another cartel is just what we needed :like:

19. maxy_10

maxy_10 Member

This is the end guys! They found out about the glitch and fixed it, now the welcome bundle is 1 dollar and doesnt aply a voucher with discount. I just hope the teams got em all and see them soon on sister site! :)

20. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

On another note - for the NI offer of ETHEREAL EARTH it requires use of their Native Acces installer - is this worth looking at or will it disable all other sister site NI stuff? Or is there a legit walkaround?