Free Month Uploaded.net

Discussion in 'UL.to Coupons' started by HebrewInTheRain, Dec 18, 2013.

1. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Hey guys its Hebrew in the Rain(Ben);I know I don't get on AudioSex often and I feel bad about not having the time. :/ I'm working full time building computers for music

producers and sound designers. I barely have time to make music myself. But its keeping me busy and money in my pockets. Recently I just made a few computers for a couple

of artists on the Monstercat label! Besides the point, I wanna start giving away a months subscription to you guys so you can download samples and all the stuff you need to

start making music :) I'm starting out by giving one account away. I will give out 2 at a time from now on. And I'd like to do this... Maybe every 2 weeks :) just so I know

everyone is getting the stuff they need. I have a friend who works at Uploaded's USA based server, and he gives me a discount so that's why I'm doing this. If you want this

one(Uploaded.net 1 month account) just comment "account please." The first comment gets it. I'll PM it to you. I'll start next week on the 2 account giveaways so you can

get on my schedule and grab one :) If you have any questions just comment and I'll read them. Btw, if any of you guys are interested in a custom computer built for music,

just let me know and I build one on your budget :D Thanks for your time! A don't forget! KEEP PRODUCING!!!

3. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

I know that Catalyst keeps track of members who are really helpful to the community and tries to reward them.
    Maybe you could work together on this rather than just sending out the coupons to guys who are fast to comment?
    Thanks for the generous sharing, and congrats on the success of your work :mates:

4. vibes

vibes Newbie

Account please

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I really appreciate you doing this my friend, that's very nice of you. An amazing gift. :mates:
    I agree with thisis theend because we will no doubt have people signing up just for that purpose while we've got guys here that contribute a lot and it would be nice to give them a bonus for being so involved here. *yes*

6. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Account please :break:

7. Levitate

Levitate Producer

I'm always late for these.But one day,ONE DAY,Muahahahahahaha :rofl:

8. HebrewInTheRain

okey gotcha guys. Caty! help me out! :)

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Xsze is my first thought, he was just promoted to moderator and is helping us out big time. Really he's been doing it for as long as I can remember so he certainly deserves it. Then I would go with Gulliver because he's always helpful, a great guy and is integral now in helping with the album we're putting out. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that when our last guy suddenly split. Also I would at one time or other like to get one, I've been giving them away for a year and never actually took one for myself. If you want whenever you want to give them away let me know and I will send a PM out to some members and see who needs and get back to you with the names or I can post them here. Again I think it's really amazing of you to be doing this so thanks so much. Happy holidays to you and yours. :mates:

10. HebrewInTheRain

Okey will do Caty! But like I said Ima shoot for every two weeks with 2 accounts.I def know Xsze deserves it, he helps out everybody, and so quick too. He was the first person to read this thread, then thanked me, then didn't comment. Hommie has a heart :) so yeah Xsze if you need anything! freaking let me know! Caty, Levitate, and TITE(thisistheend) Thanks :) Btw I'm gunna try to be more active on AS. Also Happy Holidays to you too!

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks man. Yeah we'd love to have you more involved, haven't seen you around in a minute. We're about to relauch AudioZ and then get to work on AudioSex built on a new platform. This year is going to be great. :dancing:

12. HebrewInTheRain

Yeah I've heard! thats amazing! Is the bossman Saint still around? Taking care of stuff. Or is it mostly in your hands now to keep things running? I know its a team project, But I see your Vice-Admin on AS. Fill me in lol :)

13. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

SAiNT is working on the new AudioZ and I mostly keep things running so that he can focus on the back-end because there's never a shortage of things to do and that demands a lot of time and effort, he does however drop by here all the time. Otherwise things would be delayed for a long time on the many projects he's involved in. Really I'm just doing my part to help in any way that I can. Once he's done with both projects I'm sure you'll see him around a lot more.

By the way feel free to submit something for consideration for the album if you want. Submissions are due January 31st and we've got a thread around here outlining the requirements. The album is going to be entitled AudioSexed.

14. johanna

johanna Newbie

Happy holiday to me, CAta-VIce President! ;) :hug:

Thanks again HItR

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks Johanna. :mates:

16. HebrewInTheRain

Okey gotcha, thanks for the brief! Okey well shizzle! I have a few unfinished trap or dubstep songs. I can finish one up and submit :) Thanks for all your hard work Caty!

17. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Never a problem man. :mates:
    Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbsup:

18. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Thanks, Hebrew in the Rain Sharing is Caring!!!

Hint:
    May I add my UL premium is done at the end of the year, i wouldn't mind a New Years gift lol. Cheers

19. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

good,i hope the coupons will be given to those who aim to do something larger than life :wink:

20. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

hey there man and thanks so much for this topic! it melts my heart :mates:

of course i'm here! *yes* even though right now i can't participate in topics as much as i want to