Free Mixing and Mastering for 6 first to pm me

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by MrZed, Apr 29, 2021.

1. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

The day mastering and mixing engineers rely on an A.I. solely instead of their ears as a reference tool the audio world is in trouble.

While seemingly unrelated, a small child hears a 'Moo' and they say, "It sounds like a cow". They do not need an A.I. to tell them that.
    It's actually not unrelated, read into that whatever anyone wishes. In the 1980s almost every drum kit came out with what they called "The Phil Collins Sound" for a while. They had no A.I. to do that for them, but they all achieved a similar tonal structure - by ear and FX / compression knowledge.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  2. Jim Von Gucci

Jim Von Gucci Producer

Then why even mention it? Do you even know how to interpret your own sentences smart guy??!
    "Hey guys here is a plugin I like but it's pretty crap don't trust it too much though as it doesn't really work!!" Is that a good interpretation for you, smart guy?
    Yet you are recommending it.
    So in case you need to read it again as you are obviously not a very smart guy.
    My opinion on the plugin you recommended is.

3. Jim Von Gucci

Jim Von Gucci Producer

Then the audio world is in trouble!
    The day will come when you can easily input some references mixes and A.I will be easily able to match it.
    Isn't there already a robot online who mixes using analogue gear?

4. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Considering the Global paranoia with COVID, people are afraid to sit in the same room. I am no surveying data analyst, but it certainly seems like LandR and I know of four others that have popped up, who do everything by a subscription model which are all A.I .based, and all have capitalised on it. For some things apparently, they'll do a similar mastering job. They all have that Ozone auto-mastering over-processed sound though.
    Yes auto-mixing has started too. Convincing people to go into a studio at this point in history is more difficult than ever.

5. Jim Von Gucci

Jim Von Gucci Producer

I just had a google, it's a mastering robot.
    https://ariamastering.com/en

6. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

As long as people retain their own belief system, as in they choose what they like without trying to be a socially acceptable part of the herd, the A.I. will remain a robot choice and not a musical choice. :)

7. MrZed

MrZed Ultrasonic

Hello , im back , after some new monitors and headphones learning ,i believe tha the mixes improved a lot .
    I take the Michael Jackson Billie Jean and dis a mix ,the original is very good so it was really hard to try to impove , but i did anyway ,is different ,so i need some feedback , constructive criticism is welcome.

My Mix

Original cd mix

Thanks for the attention.