Free MILES DAVIS Hip Hop Loops!

Discussion in 'Music Releases' started by StrangeFlow, Sep 6, 2012.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

Yes, yes, free samples for you here>>> Bassadelic

So, you might be wondering what this sample pack is all about. Basically, I recorded 20 new royalty-free breaks, each containing different samples from the Miles Davis tune, ‘Round Midnight. The song is in the public domain, so feel free to use these loops anyway you see fit.

Originally, I was hoping to use these samples in another one of my products, (the HUGE ‘StrangeFlow’s Authentic Electro Swing Samples,’ package) but the problem was… well, this song just isn’t really swinging at all. It’s from 1955, a time when big band & swing were definitely on the decline; but jazz music, overall, was still very interesting!

So, in the end, what I decided to do was to just put out a whole 20-loop sample pack for free, each loop cut from one of the coolest jazz tracks I’ve ever heard! Plus, the original song is in this package, as well.

Some of the samples turned out really insane and in-your-face, kind of like what you might expect from a Public Enemy track – but mostly, to be fair, the samples are rather mellow.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this free release and are potentially able to get some use out of these jazzy grooves, or maybe they’ll help you come up with ideas of your own. Feel free to leave a comment, or come back to Bassadelic.com for more samples. :)

Alright, have a great day, everyone! :wink: :wink: :wink:

[​IMG]

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ StrangeFlow,

If you really want to listen the real 'Miles Davis' in full action within 'Hip Hop' background music, you should to listen to his last 'official' studio recording done the year of his death (1991), but published in 1992, and which is called :

Miles Davis 'Doo Bop'

Miles Davis 'Doo Bop' (1992)

4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Thank you StrangeFlow,
    I didn´t calculate that the records from the 50´s have to be in public domain now. But it ids true !!

After I downloaded this.

There is no loop in the zip file, it is a mistake or…???