Free Giveaway: New Electro Swing Sample Pack (volume 2) Create

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by StrangeFlow, Apr 10, 2013.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

I know the first electro swing package I made was a big hit with many folks, some of them here on audiosex, so I thought I'd hit ya guys up with this. A giveaway - 20 free copies will be given out of the new StrangeFlow's Authentic Electro Swing Sample Volume 2!" All ya gotta do is go to the page linked below, and follow the directions there at the top of the page, and get yourself some free samples IF you're one of the first 20 posters and IF ya follow the directions there. I'm trying to promote this sample pack, as I spent a lot of time on it, and I know many folks were excited that it was finally finished :) :) So, I hope some of the folks here get it, and find some of it useful :) Oldschool and vintage royalty-free and copyright-expired swing samples from the 1920s! (Plus a BUNCH of modern beats to mix with em) !

Anyway, if you are not one of the first 20, it's still going to be around for 16 bucks (USD) so that's always an option.. But for right now, free-free-free! :D

Here's the link: Free Electro Swing Samples Vol 2 !! Free
    [​IMG]

HQ Pic Download

3. Dazeon

Dazeon Ultrasonic

Authentic Electro Swing Sample 2