Free Giveaway - Electro Swing Samples Vol. 3

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by StrangeFlow, Jan 4, 2014.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

Whats up!!

This is for anyone interested in electro swing music production.. I'm doing a giveaway today for a new sample pack just finished and released at Bassadelic.com, I know there's folks here that will likely enjoy this, so figured I'd post it up!

(IF you miss the deadline for the giveaway, you can of course pick up this sample pack at a discounted price. It'll be on sale-price for the next month or so.

Go to the link below (@ bassadelic.com) and type in your email address, and by the end of the day (EST) I'll send y'all a bunch of awesome electro swing samples from the new 'StrangeFlow's Authentic Electro Swing Samples VOLUME 3,' !!!!!

[​IMG]

http://bassadelic.com/2014/01/04/woah-more-completely-free-electro-swing-samples-vol-3-you-say-sounds-good-hook-it-up/

Some great artists have been sampled, and they're all royalty-free and/or copyright-expired samples, from the following artists:

Paul Whiteman (my favorite!)
    Mamie Smith
    Aileen Stanley
    Carln Fenton and His Orchestra
    Vincent Lopez & His Hotel Pennsylvania Orchestra
    Zen Confrey and His Orchestra
    Abe Lyman & the Hotel Ambassador Orchestra
    The Original Dixieland Jazz Band
    Robert Dudley
    Kid Orley
    Ethel Waters
    Joseph C. Smith’s Orchestra