FREE Future Audio Circle2 Presets Collection

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by aymat, Mar 31, 2017.

1. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

From their website:

Since the release of Circle², as part of our Future Sounds series we’ve been periodically releasing free genre focussed preset expansions for you to use in conjunction with the factory library.

We’ve decided it’s now time to round up the first 8 expansions into one collection…

Download the collection

These expansions have featured on our Weblog alongside context on the scene they emanate from, stylistic pointers for each genre and a sample track that demonstrates how they can be used. Make sure to check out the direct links below if you don’t want to miss out on this extra information!

Gqom
    Chicago House
    Dubstep Vol. 1
    Holiday Presets
    Grime Vol. 1
    Trap Vol. 1
    Future Deep House Vol. 1
    Future Pop Vol. 1

Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media pages and Weblog to keep up to date with all our free expansions and updates.

More info: http://futureaudioworkshop.com/weblog/?p=674

3. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

I bought this synth recently but I'm not sure if it is my cup of tea. I like the concept and creative way of designing sounds but I miss a certain feeling and satisfaction. Maybe it's because I'm already a die-hard user from some other synths (so you will always compare to eachother). Or maybe it's just the style of music that doesn't fit. The sounds from Circle2 have a certain dark/underground vibe. If that makes any sense of course. I also miss browsing through sound banks from more experienced designers as myself. Besides the presets included and the ones from the weblog (like described in the above post) I couldn't find much. So maybe it's better to sell it and keep my synth bundle compact with the tools I already have. Hmz ... :unsure:

4. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I always liked how you could "audition" the modulation effect by selecting a source, holding the mouse button and hovering over different destinations. Thanks @aymat. Presets are my cliff notes.

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Indeed, the functionality of the GUI is extraordinary. Making sounds with Circle is so easy and fun. Excellent GUI! :wink:

Its sound does leave something to be desired, though. But because it sounds quite "raw". If you process it well... it definitely deserves a place in my stable. :winker:

Thank you for the heads up, aymat! :wink:

6. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

I also bought it recently and have only just started scratching the surface. It definitely has its own sound and not in an "immediate gratification" type of way. To me, the sound is a bit like a hybrid between Vember Audio's Surge and Audjoo's Helix.

But like @SineWave mentioned, I find taking the time to process the sound can achieve some beautiful results. Even though you have to put in a bit more work to get the results you want, its a keeper for me.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017