Free FL Studio project files a.k.a FLP4FREE

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by FLP4FREE, Mar 5, 2014.

1. FLP4FREE

FLP4FREE Newbie

Hi guys!

I know this feeling, if you want to create some tracks, but your ideas are missing. Now it was my idea to open a YouTube-Channel, where i'll upload some templates i created.
    And? Done!

These project files are helpful for beginners, who want to learn how to work with FL Studio.

Here's an example of a big room drop. Maybe you will subscribe to be up to date! :)

Free .flp and .zip files you'll find here: https://www.facebook.com/FLP4FREE/app_195646697137509

Most of my files are .zip. How to open?
    -> just open FL Studio
    -> "File"
    -> "Open"
    ... and choose my .zip file.

Well done! :)

Let me know, what you're thinking 'bout.

3. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Let's hope you can find "a lot" of beginners on this forum :rofl: (...who can easely get bought by a template in exchange of a like or somethin' like that.)

If you're into helping someone or asking for help, then this topic would be taken in consideration more seriously, but this kind of topic seems more like a spam.

Users are not that evil or bad on this forum, so maybe if you need help, then you can ask for it and you can show your gratitude with the download link inserted right in the thread, not outside of the forum. :wink:

4. ebaby8119

ebaby8119 Newbie

yea why do that i love these forums just give them to people direct trust me we all will be grateful im not gonna front i hate when i have to like someone on a social network and god forbid the information or kit is trash but for a kit its not fair lol just give it to me from your heart. :wink:

5. Synthetech

Synthetech Newbie

Obviously this is blatant SPAM.

OP registered yesterday.. 1st and only post from them is this??

My 2c,
    If I were a mod, I'd remove/lock this thread and make it clear that new registrants must be an active member for a period of time/posts before they can begin posting self proclaiming Facebook BS like this.

6. airtec

airtec Newbie

Awesome :wink:

7. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

Hm, maybe I take one of your tracks... and change nothing... and release it as my own... and call myself artist... and start djing... yeah...

8. FLP4FREE

FLP4FREE Newbie

Hi,

sorry, if you think it's spam.
    Before I started this thread I contacted this site-admin and it was his proposal to open this one.

Maybe it's deterrent, you've to like my fanpage to get access, but: It's my strategy to keep contact with my subscribers.
    If I upload a video on YouTube I'll post it on Facebook, so these guys who are interested in my .flps will watch this video then.

I said, I'm not professionell at all, but I want to help someone, who needs some inspiration. You don't have to like my fanpage / to download my .flps, if you think you're good. But young producers here may it will help. :)

9. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

love that reply! :mates:

10. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

aaah facebook, it's popular, so its bad. "Likes" are used just as a marketing gimmick, you always have the choice NOT to click "like" and be able to download a free template. You could of course create your own and share it another way. :mates:

11. FLP4FREE

FLP4FREE Newbie

Update, guys. For those who are interested in.

Update. How to make a simple House melody? Here you'll see it! :)

12. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

People can just unlike afterwards if this is a concern, right?

Anyway, I love those youtube FLPs because you can learn a lot from them IF they are done well (of course, not all of them are).

There are already hundreds of videos showing tricks etc and offering both FLPs and samples. If I have to like something on FB to get files, personally I stay clear of those but that's just me ;)