free electric cowbell samples pack

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by StrangeFlow, Jul 8, 2013.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

I love the 808 electric cowbell. So I started searching for others like it. There are a number of them, as it turns out... So, here are a bunch of electric cowbells I've been collecting for awhile. Some of them I mutated together to get super-electric cowbells. A couple <!> of them are not royalty-free, as they have a bit of reality rubbed on them. But I thought I'd include em anyway. A few are from the Cheetah M16 from 1990, some of them come from other drum boxes of the last thirty or so years. So, basically, I thought I'd just zip em up and offer em, and then I thought, "Well, it' be cool to add a graphic..." so, there ya go.

So, have at: http://bassadelic.com/2013/07/08/a-bunch-of-free-electric-cowbell-samples-including-mutated-cowbells-cow-ecstasy-ftw/

[​IMG]

3. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

Much appreciated! :thumbsup: Love one-shots