Free Classic Full On Samples

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by xsze, Jul 20, 2015.

1. xsze

xsze Guest

I cherry picked some decent samples and compiled small package, so if anyone is into full on 2006 circa vibe, this is right up in his alley, this aren't my samples, but I have them for quite some time, some neat stuff in there for sure :dancing:

Previously shared this on Isratrance forum, so decided to share it here too, maybe someone find them usable :thumbsup:

Download Here
    Inspired by the likes of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1clq329Y0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCeBPIu3K18

3. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

Not sure you're allowed to repack and share samples. Even worst if you don't precise where you picked them from.
    But whatev...

4. xsze

xsze Guest

These are private personal samples from one now known psytrance artist from our small country of Serbia, I got them via our mutual friend/his ex-partner back in 2007, hence the strong influence of that times.

They aren't part of some commercial sample pack from that times or are repacked from anything in their present state, maybe some percussion and hat hits in loops aren't synthesized from scratch and could be even sampled or part of some other pack, claps are pretty much sampled from few artist or even from them personally (because judging by samples original names there are Serbian stuff in there), maybe some kick clicks are sampled also, rest is Sound Forge, so yeah, I guess this isn't 100% self made from scratch pack, but it's not some Vengeance&co stuff compiled/repacked, I'm honest here, I don't believe he made all this from scratch *no*

I will remove it ASAP if this is red flag, if some of the mods confirm your suspicion about it, gonna report myself and see what's up :mates:

5. Don

Don Newbie

Great stuff thanks!

6. xsze

xsze Guest

You are welcome, agree, try this combo: Loop_Cameleon (with Hat Mat, prefect, shorten Hat Mat a little to really get them gel), Loop_Clap (slice it, use it wisely), Loop_Freaked (slice it, use what you like in conjuction with whole groove, listen to Freaked Frequency-Light Original or Bizzare Contact - 7 Days, that's the groove), Loop_ClosedHat, Hat_Mat, Clap_President (get some short fill here and there, reverse layer too) and than just take out hat's from Loop_Lasershot and use the rest of the stuff, maybe overkill, but it works, right, so voila, you got killer full on groove and of course, if you dig that 7 Days splash, don't miss out on Impact_Week (hence the name) in conjunction with Crash_Long, reverse them for uplifters sake, profit :mates:

7. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Don't think there's any problem. If we receive any complaint we'll remove the post :mates:

8. Champions Shoes

Champions Shoes Noisemaker

Anyone interested in making a change, for the Mind Spin library?

9. badgenes

badgenes Newbie

Were these samples permanently removed? Sounded pretty cool but the link is broken :(