Forum site help

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by eternaloptimist, Nov 24, 2013.

1. eternaloptimist

eternaloptimist Member

Hey guys , I'm looking to setup a music forum mainly about production (for the country I come from). I am a bit clueless as to what I need to get it going.
    Any pointers would be much appreciated.

3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

I would actually love to find an active forum for sound production and music these days...so many forums are either dead or don't have as much activity like it used to back in the day...

fucking miss Section Z.

We need a forum were we can share our music, review and get reviewed...those are what made SectionZ so fun to be in...so much activity and prowess and everyone had something to show musically, people were actually doing something rather than talking shit all day about what they thought they knew...

now all these other nooby forums just have a bunch of drugged up fucks who are waiting for the cows to come home...

but audiosex is cool :wink:

4. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

If you don't know how to build your own, you could look at software like Vbulletin (payed) or Simple Machines Forum (open source).

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=190581.0

5. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

what kind of forum do you want? i could set you up with a forum in Regional section.

anyway, if you want to do this on your own, get a nulled Xenforo engine and a cheapest hosting (here for example)