Forum Project List

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by Catalyst, Jan 19, 2014.

1. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/forum/52-kontakt/
    this should do *yes*

thank you for your warm words :wink:

2. vsan

vsan Member

Hi guys! I am a user of AudioZ, but I never got to write here.
    When reading this post could not resist me, this project seems to me a great idea! I'm from Spain, i studied image and sound. Now, i'm studying production. :phones: :keys:

As in his day to my Xsze helped me in audioZ. If I can help in something in this new project, of course, count me guys!! :mates:

I add a few ideas that came to me:

1) Not be if this is could be considered within the "World News". He had thought about a new space or website dedicated to the news of music (releases, previews, mixes, festivals, interviews, charts, etc.)
    2) And maybe this is a bit crazy, but I would like to. Create an online radio that those members the family of audioZ and AudioSex we can show our productions and dj's sets. :break:

What do you think guys?

And finally although this has nothing to do with the above, I want to thank everyone all those who are part of audioZ and audioSex. Thank you so much for your wonderful work.

This has only just begun.. :)

Cheers! :wink:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

vsan
    Sorry my response comes so late but there's just too much to do. SAiNT and I were actually discussing plans for something similar to your number 1 item but it was an open-ended conversation because we have so much going on and we need more people to get involved in the community. I actually made a post called Those That Stand On The Sidelines Remain There Forever about this exact topic. I would like to see both items one day turn into vast projects of their own and I have some other ones in mind as well that would be incredibly useful. The more folks get involved the faster we can push out interesting features and side-projects.

Everyone
    New project on AudioZ: if you test a set of links in the main post or comments and all links are down please tag it in the comments by saying things like:

1) KRock's mirror down.

2) Primary mirrors down.

When you do I will delete those posts and clean house a little.

If you see links in comments that are working then tag those too so I can edit the mirror posts and put LIVE LINKS HERE.

Example:
    1) KRock's BitShare is up.

2) All Pirat's mirror links are up.

We can never have another frustrating experience looking for links. :grooves:

4. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

Help section is broken

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?app=core&module=help

http://i.imgur.com/cnxKkyz.png < someone else's screen, but I get similar errors

Also, some people are having problems viewing your site on HTTP/1.0 connections (proxy, etc/w/e)

<shannow> they send back no content in reply to HTTP/1.0 requests...
    <shannow> in violation of the various RFC's
    <shannow> would take 1 second to fix...

<shannow> i do not know....but 99% of sites don't seem to have an issue.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks for reporting this, I sent it over directly to SAiNT and it will be looked into. Also we'll be relaunching so rest assured, the site you love will be better than ever. :wink:

SAiNT is testing a new platform on his local server and we'll work from there.