Forest Kingdom II...how in the bleep?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fesster, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

Dear fellow music-maestros,

New here but not new to this, if you know what I'm saying. Recently, after going through some old drives I came across a library called Forest Kingdom II. After doing some research I discovered it works with Best Service's 'Engine' software sampler...
    So, I tried to get Forest Kingdom II to work with both R2R versions (unlocked Engine 2.1.0.186 & unlocked Independence Pro 3.1) and came up with errors every time. My FK II folder is 12.9 GB in size. Can anyone check to see if they have the same size content folder please? I was thinking that maybe I am missing some sample content or whatever.
    Anyway, I have no idea what to do at this point. The Independence library works great with Engine but I can seem to get FK II to work. Could anyone let me know if and how they got it to work? In return maybe I can help you locate software you would like to test out. Well, hope to hear back because the demos I've heard on BS's site sound great. Thanks a lot for reading:)

Fesster

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

FK2 has updated and new Protection , and dont work with the old cracked ones . same goes to any newer Engine Librarys .

you can only buy it , there are no hope for an newer cracked Independence / Engine anytime soon .

4. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

How would you know?

5. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

Ah well...thanks for responding anyway- I appreciate it:)