Forcing FL-Plugin to run in Ableton

Discussion in 'Live' started by doof, Apr 30, 2013.

1. doof

doof Ultrasonic

Hi, fruity granulizer is stubbornly only FL..so i use both ableton and FL (just for this one plugin)
    its my favorite granular plugin (yes i have tried them ALL), its amazing and getting it to work without having to use 2 DAWs or using rewire would be great.

i emailed Image-Line to see if i could purchase the plugin again separately (its not included in the plugin section of the webshop) and they told me no, just use it in FL..
    this is not ideal at all!

so is there any possible method of making this plugin usable in DAWs? what is stopping it?-copyright protection?... is it crack-able?

thanks a lot!

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

a FL plugin isnt a plugin with vst header - so its basically invalid for other daws.

its like trying to to run an amiga program on win8.

4. doof

doof Ultrasonic

ArticStorm - ok, so its pointless to attempt:( nice to know why tho thanks man

5. ArticStorm

in other words yes.
    im begging IL for ages to rewrite 3xosc as vst - that lovely little FL synth sounds so awesome.
    but there is a Jiuce Pack with some FL plugins rewritten as VST - sadly no generators included :(
    i want also that bassdrum FLi as VST :(

Juice Pack

http://www.imageline.com/documents/juicepack.html

All VST synths by IL:

http://www.imageline.com/documents/synths.html

All FX:

http://www.imageline.com/documents/effects.html

6. m2314

m2314 Member

The easiest *read worst thing EVER* route is the FL as a plugin option... it sucks so badly but if you want that synth its about your only option... Its a pain in the ass to say the absolute least... you'd think after what 9 years, gol and co. would have optimized that, and saved people a world of hatred... I literally wish ill on the FL Studio as plugin option, if there is a hell for computer code, its going there!!!

7. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

3xOSC is great for such a little thing, some automation and controller work and you can have some real fun-

8. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

*** FOR INFO ***

The following 'FL Juice Pack' Plugins (Effects) can be available (and used !) within 'Ableton LIVE 9' v9.0.3 (x86-32bit) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Despite no snapshot is provided, 'IL Edison' can also be used. *yes*

9. doof

doof Ultrasonic

Thanks Studio 555, but i already know about these plugins. its like image line are purposefully leaving out the granulizer :snuffy: , it will probably stay native forever

10. ArticStorm

yeah i know - i would like to have the 3xosc as vst - would also pay for it without no doubt ($30) - loving this synth.