FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Waves Audio Unveils V9 (Version 9) Plugins 64 bit

Discussion in 'Software News' started by lyric8, Feb 3, 2012.

1. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

waves announces Version 9 is 64 bit this is going to be nice'' :thumbsup:

link http://www.clynemedia.com/waves/WNAMM12/V9/Waves_V9_WNAMM12.html

link youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwzX6X3vjM

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

now i know why we mac users did not get the v8.11 update that the pc guys got at x-mas the teams were waiting for this there are some new plugins in v9 to this is gong to the best''

new plugin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9gPYZ4UXA

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Yes Mac Users Will see Protools 10HD And Waves V9!! Pc Users should follow in like a Year lol Just Kidding
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Waves Audio Unveils V9 (Version 9) Plugins

—Waves offers 64-bit host support and new easy-to-use authorization system —

WINTER NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 19, 2012 — Waves Audio (Booth 6242/Hall A), the industry-leading developer of professional audio digital signal processing technologies and the recipient of a Technical GRAMMY® Award, unveils V9, the new version of Waves plugins.

One of Version 9’s most highly anticipated features is 64-bit operating system support. Now Waves users can unleash the power of massive amounts of RAM memory in the DAW hosts of their choice. In addition, V9 offers faster scanning, faster loading and faster processing times.

V9 also marks the introduction of Waves’ new easy-to-use authorization system, Waves License Center, which eliminates use of the iLok. Waves License Center offers users authorization activation straight to their computer or any USB flash drive; easy license management; license mobility via USB flash drive or users’ License Cloud; and one-click license recovery in the case of lost or damaged devices.

Waves V9 will be available Q1 2012. Visit www.waves.com for more information.

5. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

ya i use cubase 5 and when waves 64 bit is here im going to update to cubase 6 so i can use the 64 bit and i have bin looking at pro tools 10 it looks good i mite give that a shot cant wait''

6. Dr Kean

Dr Kean Newbie

Great Post, 64bit matters but I'm more exited by the idea that they are able to Recreate and Model the Original sound of a Analog Consoles, something i been waiting for so long.

7. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i know the Analog Consoles are going to be the sh.t''

8. malco

malco Newbie

you dont have any benefit from usual waves plugins in x64 or x86 it doesnt matter macidiot. :D

ps. is this jamie oliver in te 2nd video? :D

9. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

if you have a 64 bit mac and a 64 bit DAW like cubase 6 and plugins that are 64 bit then you can take advantage of all your ram you don't know what your talking about *no*