for anyone who has problems with libraries ezx into sp3

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by albedo067, Mar 4, 2020.

1. albedo067

albedo067 Noisemaker

I think I have the solution you are looking for, I had the same problem then wandering around the web I found the solution,open the ezx libraries, inside you find a text file called 'aversion', you open it and you check that the line has the number indicated by the arrow,if you use the version 3.1.6 replace the 7 with the 6.
    done save and close the folder and spd3 quietly reads the libraries.
    p.s.the libraries should be put in the directory indicated in the second image, the one you see and the folder where I placed them, you put them in the default ones that is fine.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Nice!
    But this will also stop them working in SD2 in older projects I have, right?

4. albedo067

albedo067 Noisemaker

Non posso risponderti, non ho SP2, dovresti provare a lasciare la versione 2 se necessario e aggiungere una nuova riga con la versione di SP3, secondo me dovrebbe funzionare, se non fosse cancelli e portasse tutto come prima

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Ok, grazie.

6. demha

demha Producer

This is the wrong way to fix the problem. Also i have all ezxs working without this modification. The best way is to install the correct updates for your ezxs. And btw its SD3 not SP3. And libraries can be put anywhere, you just have to point to the location.

Example: EZX Drums of Destruction

The aversion file defines this:

1.0.0 <--Version of your EZX
    minreq EZ 2.1.7 <--minimum required version by Toontrack for EZ Drummer 2
    minreq S 3.1.2 <--minimum required version by Toontrack for Superior Drummer 3

If you modify this without official updates for your EZXs, some functionality issues may arise.

Some aversion files dont even have minreq EZ 2.1.7 and minreq S 3.1.2

Also if you do this modification some newer EZX which are not meant to be used with SD2, you will get alert message.

Which EXZ library was not working for you?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List

Attached Files: