For all Vinyl and Kraftwerk Fans

Discussion in 'Music' started by lukehh, Sep 11, 2020.

1. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

[​IMG]

For all Vinyl and Kraftwerk Fans.
    Kraftwerk limited edition Coloured Vinyl LPs announced
    Following the recent announcement of Kraftwerk’s 3-D The Catalogue (Dolby Atmos Surround Mix) and 5 German language studio albums (Trans Europa Express, Die Mensch-Maschine, Computerwelt, Techno Pop and The Mix) being made available to stream for the very first time, Parlophone Records have confirmed that the 2009 UK and German vinyl 12345678 Catalogue remasters are to be made available as limited edition, individual heavyweight LPs, most of which have never been pressed on coloured vinyl before. The Kraftwerk Coloured Vinyl LPs are released by Parlophone on 9th October.
    http://www.godisinthetvzine.co.uk/2...limited-edition-coloured-vinyl-lps-announced/

[​IMG]

Also a good moment to remind you of my petition for Florian Scheider's (R.I.P.) honorship.
    https://www.openpetition.de/petitio...er-kraftwerk-ehrung-honor?language=en_GB.utf8
    Whoever already signed and shared it till now. Huge THANK YOU! ❤️❤️ But we definetely need more support to reach the quorum!
    *so please continue signing and sharing it instead of liking it here*
    At the bottom of the petition there are different social media platform sharing buttons. So use them if you sign! I would really appreciate it!
    #electronicmusic #kraftwerk #düsseldorf #florianschneider
    #80ies #70ies #synthesizer #autobahn #klingklang #nrw #muterecords #krautrock #music #nme