Flash Malware infection

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by lynx666, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynx666

lynx666 Newbie

Hello Im new here on the forum but Im using site for a long time but now I have problem with using it. I'm entering the adress https://audioz.eu
    then it automaticaly changes to https://audioz.download/ and so when I try to change the main page to number 2 there is a block message from antivirus which is saying:
    [​IMG]
    and then the page is frozen. Wtf?

3. avale

avale Member

The site is filled with ads and malware baits. I provided you a picture how I block them:

[​IMG]

You see those two links that make no sense at all? Yes, I'm talking about the "hhwqfmqyqoks. com" and the other one. Audioz gets a new set of those links every now and then, and you need to block them every time they appear. Also make sure you block "popads. net". I have no idea what yadro.ru and yandex.ru are but I have them blocked and the site works perfectly.

You will also get popads and malware links on "peeplink. com". Same procedure applies on those sites.

EDIT: And the page freezes because of Avast. It tries to block those popads and malware bait links for you.

EDIT2: ALSO, one solution is to register on AZ. Though I still sometimes get those annoying ads. And of course you still will get them on peeplinks

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  4. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

I use POPUP BLOCKER ULTIMATE and get no adds on anything AZ, here, peeplink, or the links themselves :wink: i also use Mozilla Firefox

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Hello lynx666 and thank you for your report.

I apologize for the inconvenience this problem may have caused you, unfortunately it does happen sometimes and has been discussed here.

I will send the report to the advertisement company and they will ban that domain.

Again, thank you for reporting.

P.S. Registered members don't get popups. :no:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.