FL, UVI, Melda, United Plugins, WA Prod Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'Software News' started by EBMDarkwave, Dec 16, 2023.

1. EBMDarkwave

EBMDarkwave Newbie

Are any of the United Plugins listed in the bundle worth it? I have FL Studio already so if I get the bundle and someone wants my coupon you can have it. Retronaut seems kinda fun. I guess for $35 and all the other stuff in the bundle it's not a bad deal either way.

Also I think this is my first post here after lurking for around 7 years lol, hi! :)

3. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

Hi! Welcome!

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

I wouldn't. The only included plugin I would keep would be the UVI one, and I have not used FL in years. The other plugins, I have deleted multiple times. Particularly Melda. I check that bundle out every time there is a new major version update, and I am left wondering how they charge $1200 for it.

For 15$ more you could get something like this: https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-essentials-edition.html

Just the 3 LA2A plugins are $40 on sale at Sweetwater. Just examples.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
  5. EBMDarkwave

EBMDarkwave Newbie

Sweet. Thanks for your recommendation! I'll probably skip it then this time around.