fl studio omnisphere vst3 gui glitch

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by brazytupac, Oct 30, 2022.

1. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

does any one have this happen in fl when they click on preset browser on fruity wrappper of omnisphere vst3? my presets are way beyong this glitch and i have to do prolonged scrolling.

Attached Files:

3. BagelShaggerz

BagelShaggerz Platinum Record

I don't use Omnisphere but in FL Studio there are options to check or or off at the bottom of the preset list to the far right. Click on the tree display and the other options and see if that will bust down or simplify the preset window for you. You'd have to scroll all the way over to see it in your screen shot.

4. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

just a question: can't you use omnisphere's own browser to save your presets?

5. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

i can but i want to be able to know where i found the sound, rather than just resave default presets, its not like i made those presets myself, also it requires more steps to save than what i do

6. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

i did it only puts my saved presets in the tree, butt the bunch space before that still exists.

7. BagelShaggerz

BagelShaggerz Platinum Record

I totally understand, I do the same thing. I make a custom preset then save it, tweak it and save it again. FL Studio is very good at being quick with that but some plugins will just be difficult. Most synths that do this will usually force me to use the preset browser within the plugin instead. But for browsing already made presets I always use the host in the plugin instead.

8. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

hi mate, i fired up fl studio and i couldn't replicate the glitch.
    i saved a preset, i loaded it again, no list bug or anything.
    i noticed that after the last preset there is an empty space. your list seems to be filled with empty spaces.
    have you checked the folder for anything weird? i guess you already have though.
    what are those "internal" programs anyway? why are they showing up in the list?

[​IMG]

9. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

idk what the internal programs are , but they appear on most vts3 plugins, what version of fl studiio are you on?

10. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

bro u literally solved my problem, so the empty spaces exist becuase i saved vstpresets with cubase, when i deleted those presets, the empty spaces are gone, idk why this happens tho. not sure if its an fl probem or cubase, becuase cubase doesnt have these empty spcaes

11. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

i think its fl , i saved a vst3preset with studio one, same thing happens, unless this directory does not contain a .vstpreset file, Documents\VST3 Presets\Spectrasonics\Omnisphere. i tried creating a new folder here same thing persists