FL Studio Legit and Cracked Question

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by ABrazorf, Dec 17, 2015.

1. 11Fletcher

11Fletcher Platinum Record

Hi
    You can use the legit version of FL with the R2R cracked version of Harmor (or any plugin from Image Line). The thing is when you install the new version of FL, it add the Image Line product on the list with the FL version of the plugin. The cracked version are the VST.

Don't know if I explain well. To resume, there is 2 version of most of the Image Line plugin, the native FL, which is only for FL and installed in the Image Line folder, and the VST version, in your usual vst folder (but with the FL12 now it can be anywhere as long as you add all the place where your VST are). R2R only crack the VST version so if FL show you the IL version you just need to go in the plugin database and take the VST version instead

Still don't know if I explain well, but that's the only thing I see to explain that

2. bjdavlin

bjdavlin Newbie

Are you talking about moving a file from one folder to another in Windows? Or navigating something inside of FL? haha, sorry I hope that makes sense, but just wondering is it a matter of just dragging and dropping a folder somewhere or...?

3. TonyG

TonyG Guest

That is 100% correct!!

4. bjdavlin

bjdavlin Newbie

This has not been true for me. When I load my legit fl key harmless, gross beat, harmor all revert to demo version, unless I'm missing something.