FL Studio ASIO Driver and Studio one 4 pro Issue

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Cornelius Nubston, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Cornelius Nubston

Cornelius Nubston Newbie

So I've Ben using Studio one 4 and Fl Studio ASIO driver for a week or so now but suddenly competyely out of the blue it stoped working i can slect it with no errors but if i try to play anything in a synth no sound out put but the synth is making an output if i click play the play button on transport highlioghts green but the timeline dosent move at all but this fault is only apparent in studio one 4 i can use the fl studio ASIO driver in other daws/software(Komplete Kontrol, Reason, Ableton) so i domnt uinderrstand what the issue is i have completely reinstalled studio one including removing the appdata before i reinstalled studio one any advice would be hugely appriciated

3. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

Can you test Asio4all driver on Studio One 4 to see if that works. By the way you don't have a audio interface?
    Another thing you can try in Studio One advance settings try and check: Release Audio device in the background
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  4. Cornelius Nubston

Cornelius Nubston Newbie

yeah tried that did change anything asio4all works but honestly i get best proformance out of fl studio asio when its working which is really odd and no my interrface should be here monday i ordered a NI Komplete audio 1 and some Avantone Pro MP-1 Cans but yeah id just liek to be abel to use youtube for tips and work in mstudio one at the xsame time but i need fl studio asion for that WASAPI just preforms like anus ASIO4ALL just has really bad buffer issue even with a metric tone fo samples fl studio is like my nice middle ground

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

If you want my advice I will tell you to wait until Monday for your audio interface and then make sure that you remove FL Studio ASIO, ASIO4All and your computer's audio driver and just leave the one from your audio interface. Having several audio drivers cause nothing but conflicts. There is no need nor performance improvement in having 3 or 4 audio drivers. BTW, that FL Studio ASIO is one of the worst I have tested when it comes to latency. Get rid of it.