FL Studio as a Cubase plugin

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by azuli, Dec 19, 2013.

1. azuli

azuli Newbie

Hello there.
    The problem i have is that when i open FL studio in cubase as a vsti,the full FL vsti window won't stay on top.There isn't an ''always on top'' checkbox anywhere i try to right click on the FL studio window like normal vsti's.

The checkbox can only be found in the small fl studio vsti panel that lets you open the full fl studio vsti when you double click the large fruit button,but that is useless because you need to have the full fl studio open so you can work on a project.

I have a dual screen configuration so i have cubase spread across the 2 screens and fruity over cubase on the right screen.

Maybe imageline haven't thought that people may work on this configuration?I don't know.But this did not happen in versions prior to FL studio 8.I was using this configuration for years.

The only workaround is to have cubase maximized on the left screen only and then i can see fl studio because it simply can't be hidden by cubase,it is just the desktop beneath.But that is not practical because my cubase custom workspaces get messed up when i change cubase window's size.

Any solution?Thanks