FL Studio 64-bit BETA version available for testing

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Menigguh, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Menigguh

Menigguh Newbie

And so it begins! We bring you the native 64 Bit version of FL Studio AND plugins.

[​IMG]

NOTE: You must be running 64 Bit windows to use 64 Bit FL Studio

How to install: The 64 Bit beta installation files are added to the FL Studio 10.10 Beta installation folder as follows ...

Install FL Studio 64 Bit - Unzip the contents of the .zip below into the existing FL Studio 10.10 Beta and allow it to merge/overwrite files and folders. This will not work with any earlier FL Studio version. It will not interfere with the existing FL Studio 10.10 32 Bit install so both can be used from the same folder. Make a shortcut to the FL64.exe on your desktop to run the 64 Bit version.

FL10.10 Beta expires May 1!

MUST install shared files - Download this and run the installer. It will put them in the Image-Line shared program folder, typically is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared. Do this EACH time we release an update.

Codec update - To open many samples that come with FL Studio - You need to install the 64-bit acm driver. Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 10 Beta\System\Installers\VorbisACM_x64 folder. Right-click vorbisacm.inf and choose Install. Note that it may not work on all Windows versions. Consequences are blank Edison, Slicex, Audio-clip etc editor windows on load. We will have a proper installer in a future release.

get it here:

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=1903&t=104931

3. fataltone

fataltone Newbie

can wait ...well I can
    I enjoy the fact that I have free-life time updates

-Two Tone

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

everybody has who bought FL - me 2 :wink: