FL Studio 20.7 upgrade

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Darix, May 11, 2020.

1. genophyte

genophyte Producer

the patcher works rather well as a workaround. multiple monitor setups make this issue barely an inconvenience .

2. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle Kapellmeister

the fl studio latest version posted on the sister site had bugs. if you look around you can find where someone did a fix #3 for it.tested it myself and eveyrhting works fine.

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

The person that has been releasing the "fixes" is the same one who patched this version, and has patched all previous versions after r2r stopped doing FL Studio Releases. If you don't know, he is a member here: @dima21664

4. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

@dima21664 , I hail you :beg:
    Also do you guys have any hope for that badass fl studio costumization come back this year?

5. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle Kapellmeister

i knew it was him, but was not sure if he liked to get much attention. apologies for that. yeah he posted an updated fix # 3 elsewhere that fixed certain things. had an issue with the first initial pacthed verison of 20.7 a couple days ago where the record button would not record notes when triggering via midi controller , or if record button was unselected some notes would still be recorded. he fixed that and other issues with todays fix.

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:hahaha: