FL Studio 20.6 Crack, Flex Expansions

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Hareesh S, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

So, I'd recently downloaded the crack for FL Studio 20.6 from the sister site, cause I heard good things about FLEX. The crack works, but I can't download the expansion packs for FLEX (I wanted FLEX cause apparently the Synthwave expansion is really good). FL Studio tells me to go to the "about" section and register FL Studio, as the expansions are only for the unlocked version of FL. In the about section, it says FL is registered to "blank", but the box in the bottom to sign in and register FL is still present. (I recall it wasn't in the crack I was running for 20.1) Is there any fix or workaround for this? I know I should be grateful I even found cracks for 20.6, and I most definitely am, but It'd be great if I could download the expansions too.

3. Ballz

Ballz Producer

You have to login to Image Line site then verify the purchase of an expansion through your email to buy and download the expansions so I highly doubt you can or would even want to download expansions using pirated FL studio... I really don't understand why people use pirated FL anyway. You can get the signature bundle from zZounds for like 25 dollars a month... You'll only be missing a few plugins which aren't that useful anyway imo.

4. statik

statik Audiosexual

ok let's think about this for a minute, you have a cracked version and want to download expansions that are a part of the software that you have a cracked version of. the expansions are behind a wall and you need a login and password to get past that wall. the login and password are a part of the registration process of the software that you have a cracked version of. this kinda sounds like 'i downloaded cracked nexus and on their website i saw a bunch of expansions that i want to download but i need an account to do so, how do i do this?'

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Flex expansions are not going to work with non-legit FL Studio or a legit version with a different account/registration. As of now, there is no work around it..not yet.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  6. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

I assumed the expansion pack was like soundbanks for serum or omnisphere, which is why I was asking.

7. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

Ahhokay, makes sense, thanks for the reply!

FL Studio is much cheaper than most mainstream DAWs, yes, and it's definitely worth the price, but as a dude living in India, the 199$ for the producer edition is about the same as the maximum amount of money the average joe here is willing to spend for a smartphone. Subscription plans almost never actually end up saving you money, so I'd rather buy FL studio once I'm certain my "skill" or "quality"(for the lack of a better term) as a producer actually warrants the investment, or when I can see the possibility of me taking music production as a career path, if that makes sense! (was that too much info?! my bad!)

8. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

Ohhokay, thanks for the reply!

9. Ballz

Ballz Producer

It's not a subscription plan. You own it after 12 months and pay no interest. But nevermind because they don't ship to India lol.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

Buy Fruity edition and you get Flex with it and can download the free presets - paid presets are also cheap. You can copy them to cr+cked version (just don't connect to Internet with cr_cked FL). Then wait for a sale and upgrade your FL to next level bundle. They also give discount, if you register before your "birthday" on their site.
    The good thing about FL is that it is cheap compared to everything else on the market (even Reaper license only lasts for 2 version; Fl is for life).

11. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

Ahh damn okay, but that's a pretty neat service, gonna check it out nonetheless!

12. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

huh. Didn't think about doing that, going to look into doing that then, thanks!

Yeah, honestly, with the relatively lower price and lifetime upgrades, its such a good value, I feel really bad running the crack, hopefully I won't have to for longer though.

13. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

where can i find the packs i have a legit version of fls ?

14. pizzafresser

pizzafresser Producer

Who in the right mind would allow a cracked DAW to be connected to the internet?

15. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

You’d be surprised.

16. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

It would not work because yours will have a different account/registration than the expansions. Only ones that will work are the ones you buy and register.

17. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

I only jumped from the trial to a crack of FL shy of a year ago, haven't really encountered any issues really. Is it a major issue if it is?

18. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

19. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@Lori Shelton How are you going to dislike what I said about linking to warez being prohibited by the rules? It is what it is. If you don't like it, contact @Olymoon or @SAiNT about it. BTW, since you just joined the forum today, you should read the rules before proceeding any further.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  20. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

My computer in general? because I do, for more then 15 years now. I never had a single problem related to this.
    ofc you'll need to block connections in your firewall.

21. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hi dislike have been reverted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List