Fl studio 12 - Sylenth1 No sound

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by WolwerineBlues, May 5, 2016.

1. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Hi guys i need a little help!I am using fl studio for 10+ years never had problem, until today :unsure:
    I opened my project in fl studio 12, every thing was great except sylenth1 he loaded as a vst but without sound when i try to play with my midi keyboard sylenth1 won't respond no sound only flashing light on stepsequencer, no nothing.
    I tried to reload plugin but this message came out with red letters, i tried to reinstall sylenth1 and fl studio but no luck :dunno: my sylenth1 version is 32 bit.
    PS.
    I heard recently a lot people have this problem lol maybe lennar digital put time bomb inside :rofl:
    [​IMG]

3. WolwerineBlues

No worries i found what is the problem avg was blocking sylenth1, that cock blocker! :thumbsup: admin please delete this post!

4. elmorsay

elmorsay Newbie

hey man, i have the same problem over here. I worked always with Sylenth1 without problems.
    Im running W19 with FL12 and AVG also. Can you explain were i can allow Sylenth ?

5. lace

lace Newbie

put the folders "Image-Line" and "VstPlugins" in the exceptions of AVG :like:

6. WolwerineBlues

You can do that or disable avg untilr restart! :winker:

7. newcomer9087

newcomer9087 Newbie

I got the same problem and still disabling or adding to exception wont work anyone with me?
    Edit: Problem solved it was AVG Add to exception Fl image folder and Vst and your done.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  8. WolwerineBlues

Final Solution : Add folder Image Line into exceptions(restart needed) or disable AVG until restart.
    If problem continues reinstal plugin! that is that :cheers:

9. G String

G String Rock Star

Delete AVG POS?

10. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

No sound with Omnisphere since I have updated to v2.0.0 Run on FL Studio 64bits. Try to load a patch it's OK, but I've no sound.
    All Instruments like Trillian work well. Any suggestion will be Welcome. Thanks a lot guys.

11. daniel santiago

daniel santiago Newbie

Really thank you very much, I tried to install this plugin many times but it was not possible, but thanks to this answer I have the Sylenth full, really thank you very much