FL Studio 12.3.1 - Error when opening iZotope Neutron!

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Echognis, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Echognis

Echognis Newbie

Hello! AudioLovers, i recently discovered a huge problem, the thing is with the iZotope's newest Plugin, called Neutron. Everytime i try to open Neutron it get's me an error box... does't anyone also suffer from the same problem as me? And is there a fix for this? I'm currently on FL Studio 12.3.1 and i'm using an 64bit Windows 7 Computer.

[​IMG]

3. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

You can expect these kinds of problem because it is not the final build of FL Studio 12.3.1 It is still RC build.So i recommend you to use a stable version of FL Studio

4. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

I had an issue at first with a few plugs showing that very screen...
    And yes as stated above this isnt the final build.
    However i just rescanned the plugin manager and all was fine with the world..
    Thats just me mabe you wont be so lucky i dunno..
    Btw did you already have an installation and Then updated to 12.3.1 "essentailly overwriting your previous version"
    If so did you install the plugin manager or did you untick the check box so to leave your old one in place?
    That can and has caused a few initial problems "that can be sorted so dont panic"
    I ask as i always leave my old manager and dont install a new one coz ive had that very problem when ive updated the manager as it essentially resets the whole thing ,all your search paths n everything related..
    Are you positive the same search path is being scanned where your plugs arent loading up?
    If so thats the culprit ..."but all my plugins,and ive 870 in total load up fine with this build my friend!!

Btw i just triple checked and neutron loads up just fine with track assist working too....
    Its certainly stable enough for me to switch over from 12.3n runnin this version instead
    Again though it could be me and the way i use fl know what i mean.....RC4 or the actual main release will get released very very soon like within a week i reckon or 2 "just guessing tho"
    One last thing
    There is a seperate wrapper availiable for dl for certain systems that get errors on the il main site "or there were a month or so ago that adressed the wrapper issue too"

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  5. Echognis

Echognis Newbie

Thanks guys! I will definitely check your recommendations. Between, the error apeared even on FL Studio 12.3. So as @jynx said, maybe the problem is in the wrapper.