FL Studio 12.1 Vst sounds muted/gone

Discussion in 'DAW' started by zach, Feb 13, 2016.

1. zach

zach Newbie

So I have a *special* copy of FL 12.1 and all my vsts were free as well...Fl wasn't blocked from the network for months and has been fine...but all of a sudden its showing an update screen on loadup and all my vst sounds are gone/muted. Some samples play but all my sounds in omnisphere seem to be lost, only a black screen shows where the instrument name should. Has anyone had this happen?

update: Its only one project that has this problem. I use omnisphere for everything right now and all my plugins are the same as in other projects that are fine.

3. statik

statik Audiosexual

never had it and never heard of it before, could you post a few screenshots with the problem?

4. zach

zach Newbie

Thanks for the reply.

This is all there is to see really:

[​IMG]

All those channels were filled previously and omnisphere users know that display is not normal.

To add some info: All the samples play its just omnisphere thats acting strange. I didn't change anything on my computer. It started with the program lagging here and there and taking longer time to find patches. What really confuses me is it being only on this project.

I know its a shot in the dark asking for help here because non of yall are here to play with it and see my setup...I just thought I would try this while I simultaneously try to figure it out myself.

5. statik

statik Audiosexual

did you check the settings for omnisphere in this session?