FL Studio 11 & Plugins

Discussion in 'PC' started by Avalon C, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Avalon C

Avalon C Newbie

Hey, I'm learning around this forum now so I been searching around here and I haven't found this problem yet. I use to use FL Studio 11 but I formatted and started using 12 for awhile but for personal reasons I want to pick up 11 again, so I installed it (11.0.4) version and when I open it up and try to use my Komplete 10 plugins & other plugins such as Dune, Omnisphere, obscurium & so on it says this project has been created using a more recent version of FL studio 11.5.5 or FL studio 12 than yours 11.0.4 then just opens as a empty sampler. I can't seem to find out what was wrong I tried using the file settings and putting my plugin locations then refreshing the plugin picker but still no luck. Any insight on how to get all my plugins working for fl 11?

Thanks

[​IMG]

3. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

The older version can't open projects made with a newer version of the software.
    Either use the audio you've already rendered and work from there or go up to whatever version opens your projects.

You could do it incrementally so try 11.5.5 before going to 12.
    Your plugins themselves should work just fine if you start a new project with your current version.
    Recalling settings, automation and patch information from the newer version is where the software is having issues because it technically hasn't been coded for or learned that yet.

https://support.image-line.com/knowledgebase/base.php?ans=515

4. Avalon C

Avalon C Newbie

I tried it happens automatically happens when I click on the plugin in the plugin database on the sidebar, sometimes I don't even have a project open and it still says that. I'm still confused as to why it says it without me even putting a plugin into the sampler even on a empty project, no reverb or anything.

Yea I'm gonna try 11.5.5 if I can find it, thanks.