FL Studio 10 and Audio Question.

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by One Reason, Sep 16, 2011.

1. mrmuck

mrmuck Newbie

i still stick to my word much much better audio manipulation from live then any daw out their

and yes its a prison suit im richard reed :wink:

2. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Hi Richard, when you go to a Japanese restaurant, do u take ur shoes off? :rofl:

Anyway, as long as u r using a REX file or Acidized WAV, FL 10 handles time stretching perfectly.. I see no change in quality compared to live, it even offers more and different stretching algorithms.

3. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

I've never heard of you and I have no desire to google your name. But FYI, when I need advice about anything, my first inclination is not to ask someone in prison. Not to say that criminals aren't smart, but the really smart ones don't get caught. And it also helps when people use complete sentences.

Anywho...yes, in my experiences FL Studio handles time-stretching very well. Have you watched the tutorial on their website yet? Pretty much all the advice I've been sharing I've learned from their tuts. Probably better to learn it from them than to hear it from me. I'm not as educated on the subject or well versed as their experts.

4. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

yep watched them all, but as u know, as much as tut's help theres always something missing, or they talk around what ur rally trying to find out.

Richard Reed was the (attempted) Shoe bomber, was arrested before he was able to set off bombs in his shoes on a plane.