FL Audio stopping with certain plugins

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by SyNtH., Dec 1, 2013.

1. SyNtH.

SyNtH. Platinum Record

Hey guys, ive had a problem with FL for a while, with some plugins (superior drummer 2 & all fabfilter plugins), i cannot hear the changes made to the parameters within the vst itself until i click out of the vst. This makes it annoying with things like eqing a sound in real time. So for example, when i click on one of these plugins, all audio stops for a split second then it plays again, then as soon as i change a parameter the audio stops but when i click out of the plugin i can hear the audio. Anyone know how to solve this issue or had similiar problems?

3. rewar

rewar Newbie

I think this is some sort of "safety" feature with bridged(possibly) vst plugins. I run into this problem with amplitude, ohmicide and a few others I can't think of right now. I could also be when using 64bit plugins in a 32bit Daw.

4. SyNtH.

SyNtH. Platinum Record

im also thinking along the same lines about it being the difference between 32 bit and 64 bit, cheers for the reply.

5. SyNtH.

SyNtH. Platinum Record

Ok our presumptions were correct, i tried installing the 32 bit version of fabfilter and it works fine. It definitely seems like some sort of bridging issue to do with the DAW being x32 or x64

6. rewar

rewar Newbie

thanks for confirming wasn't sure it was x64 "feature" or not but installed the 32 bit versions of the plugs I had problems with and now everything works as expected too.