FL 20.8 randomly went to into trial mode? Need Help!

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by flguy, Nov 6, 2021.

1. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Nope

2. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

No, there shouldn't be any problem as the cracked version wasn't really cracked. Only some things were removed
    to prevent FL from connecting to the net. Other than that it was similar to a legit version with the provided flregkey
    and as of my knowldge, FL doesn't store license owner informations in their flp files. With a legit key, you even can
    open such projects that are marked as "created in trial mode". I just tried it yesterday with my legit license.

Only thing you have to do:
    In your Image-Line account, you have to manually download your purchased flregkey.reg file and then import
    it to your registry by double clicking it. That way it'll replace the reg data from the audiowarez release
    with your new legit data. Don't use the unlocking option inside of FL if theres still the audiowarez key
    stored in your registry.

3. demberto

demberto Rock Star

FL does store registered user name in a jumbled format since v1.3.9 (ID 200; FLP_RegName) but how it is used idk

4. def12

def12 Kapellmeister

Thank you. As I am using a Mac my idea was to just delete everything FL-related under Library/Application Support and /Preferences and then install the legit one.

5. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

No, on Mac you just have to delete the flregkey.reg file. After you bought FL, you should be able to install most recent version
    on top of the cracked one which would overwrite the old version. But I didn't test that.

6. ArkanDash

ArkanDash Newbie

Can you show me how to modify the trial mode in the Hex editor? I have these issues and have already reinstalled them 3 times... but none of it works.

7. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Ah sorry, yes of course.

[​IMG]

Open the project in the hex editor of your choice (I use HxD) and
    change the '00' in Offset 00000020 / Collumn 0A to 01.

It's that 00 byte between 1C & 25.

Save the file and the project is fixed.

8. ArkanDash

ArkanDash Newbie

Thank you! It's working now. upload_2021-12-13_6-20-13.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. sir.rampou

sir.rampou Newbie

hi, I am also experiencing the same issue. I just downloaded a hex editor but have no idea how it works. Please Help?!

10. veriuz

veriuz Newbie

Yo I have this issue but the whole of fl studio is in trial. Says its cracked but idk. Tried reinstalling. It was after i downloaded the fl 21 beta.

11. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Check this out: https://audiosex.pro/threads/tutori...roject-files-saved-with-a-demo-version.67680/

Producer edition plugin data need to be separately patched, so if you are using them you will need to do more work

You either forgot cleanup after uninstall or missed a step while installing.

12. jaystacko

jaystacko Newbie

hello mate you seem to know what you’re doing and I have a similar issue could you please help me