first track with superior drummer 3 demo only :D

Discussion in 'Music' started by vector99, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Thats the ticket bro ! i use them for Demo work and Drum layering/replacement>>>Superior3 is workin out great in that department haha ;)

2. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

soooooo many gigs tho... Do I really need it? I can do convincing drums already. Grrrrr. I have the HDD space but.....
    Its not about the drum libs. Its about the producer driving and his musical ability and mixing skills

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Practically probably not, but hey its free money, can you say no to free money? :cool:

4. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I wouldn't be able to produce a realistic sounding drumset from a drum library. The same with picked guitars. I just ain't no drummer and I never played the guitar picked. Don't get me wrong - I do use recordings of drum sets. It's just that I don't even start to pretend they're played by an actual drummer.
    If the example is what the library is about then I have to say I own more convincing drums in my own library of found footage from the web.

Btw: How about these cool controllers for your preferred drum machine?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freedrum/freedrum-the-drumkit-that-fits-in-your-pocket

5. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

thank you guys i know that guitar rhythm need to change somehow

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

No problem, thanks for accepting the raw and honest critique without the all the sugar coating. Some people would get offended unless you held their hand and spoon fed them sugar while trying to explain it, lol

7. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Just dont criticize @subGENRE , he will find you and end you, ask @foster911 , he had to move from florida to chernobyl.

8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Lol, yeah stiff and static with no flava. Nothing like a real gtr playa would do. He would try to put his stylings on it. You gotta think like the band members. IMHO It sounds like they quantized the player and scale snapped him to a grid with no humanization, lol. But it could work if done right and used as accents to different parts of the track and not a leadish part. chiky chiky wah wah. But I really have no idea what Im saying, I must be drunk dialing again. sry ....urp

9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

You can get pretty damn close with the basic stuff (on the grid and scale), but anything like moving in and out of time and keys, and playing by pure feel and emotion cant be recreated by any lib. YET

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

It can if you play a quality e.drum set with a good vst library and know how to play not just hit the pads, that and being able to play with the metronome, because then its basically almost like a normal drumming session, only little fixing may be needed or none at all.
    You have to avoid certain fills and hits as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017