First Look: Mysteria by Native Instruments

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

Native instrument’s Mysteria’s biggest strength is combing the great sample set with its hybrid interface. If you’re looking to design new textures or atmospheres for anything haunting or full of tension you gotta check it out.
    For a wrap up with PROS/CONS, thoughts and official video here: http://bit.ly/387PU7t

Mysteria normally sells for $299 from Native Instruments: http://bit.ly/2T79I5l

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. DSP4LiFE

DSP4LiFE Kapellmeister

its biggest strength is its hybrid UI? sounds like it..

4. tun

tun Rock Star

i like this. i can think of a lot of possible improvements for it, but its something i could use. i can think of many uses for it with the kind of thing i like to make, but i can see why it would be useless to most people.

the parts that cant be pitched using note values would require a lot more work if you needed them to be pitched, but its not impossible.

at first it looks like things will start to sound the same, but when you start to look under the hood there is actually quite a lot you can do to make the sounds unique.

ultimately i would not pay $300 for it. nope, not even $299. it is a huge time saver, like, HUGE, time saver, assuming it has what you need, but thats a lot of money imo.

5. DSP4LiFE

DSP4LiFE Kapellmeister

There are so many vocal/choir libraries that sound great, but not as many uses for them.

This one sounds unique to an extent, but look hes playing one note and the pitch is hopping about - so its a at least including a bunch of "phrases"

Who can use these "phrases" or even find them playable on most kontakt instruments? i dno, i extract the wavs if i want them

This library sounds so dissonant, distorted and dark i cant get excited about it, and its like 10gigs right?
    I just think why not pitch the libraries you already have down and soak em in verb n disto?

6. DSP4LiFE

DSP4LiFE Kapellmeister

I think 300$ is a little steep, which flashy concert hall was it recorded in?

7. tun

tun Rock Star

i have to agree with this. i could use the WAVs much more effectively.