First Complextro track (Need Opinions)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by White Noise, Nov 14, 2012.

1. White Noise

White Noise Newbie

Hello, I made my first complextro track, I would like some feedback on it since this is my first complextro style song..Thanks!!!HERES MY SONG

3. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Nice I like it :D its more electro house than complextro though. But its good :)

4. shake_puig

shake_puig Producer

you have good skills but I think the lead synth parts are a bit anoying sometimes, and looks more like a progressive house song than a Complextro track.
    Try to give more punch to the drums and work more on the "glitchiests" parts, also check some music theory to make better chords and progressions.

I know it's your first time and you did it great! Keep working man ;)

5. bigboobs

bigboobs Kapellmeister

Well, much better than the most shown songs here, but not as good as a commercial production. Very repetitious and nothing new... however, you nailed the style... in this cas 6/10 from me.

6. White Noise

White Noise Newbie

Thanks! Yea I dont really know music theory just kind of play random chords hahah. And I spent like 2 hours on it so I know I could of done a lot more to it but for some reason after hearing the same thing over and over for 2 hours I get tired of it. Thanks for the feedback, going to work on my production skills.. :grooves:

7. White Noise

White Noise Newbie

Thanks..yea its far from commercial..I need to spend more then 2 hours on a song and make it not so repetitious like you said. Basically the song is looped 3 times. Hopefully if I spend more time on a production I can make them less repetitive. Thanks :wink:

8. popsjr21

popsjr21 Newbie

Hey function,

great track. i'm just getting into production and i'm looking for someone that can show me a few things. I see you live in Burbank, I'm in Encino. Would you be down with that?