Finally...My First Track!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Andrea, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Andrea

Andrea Newbie

Hi everyone :shalom:

I'm from italy and I began to produce music about 6 months ago and today i'm happy to share with you my first "good" sounding production.

Actually i think it's a sort of house/ melodic house at 120 bpm ... but i'm not sure that's properly house :facepalm:

Any feedback it would be really appreciated.

See u soon
    Andrea

PS i've just uploaded a new beat (actually unfinished) thats sound more tech/techo... if you want check it out!

3. virusg

virusg Rock Star

hey Andrea, welcome to aur forum ! ...nice house beat out there ...to me the track has a bit too much bass and sometimes the main hihat fails to stay in time from 3:14 and after ...i dont know if you wanted that but overall its more than okay ...lately i began to listen some house music, im a trancer, old one not new styles so from time to time i relax listening this kind of music :D ...cheers!

PS: are you from Italy??

4. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

i like it , good job !

5. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

Not really an expert on this Genre but i have to say it sounds good for a 6 month old producer. I don't think my stuff sounded this good at my 6 month mark, so good job.

6. kimikaze

kimikaze Platinum Record

A little bit too much pumping and blurred bass, maybe more focused not so mellow with more finesses and "texture". When i listen, i feel need for sax :) or something that give a little more energy, to balance heavy kick. Of course not all the time, just here and there. Also i misss something to break up repetitive rhythm a bit. Mixing is best part, quite good for first real deal :) Overall i think you have bright future if you work hard. Congrats!

7. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

Ciao Andrea!

I live in a country near Italy - and there is a lot of this kind of.. I would say "tech-house" here, and we love it! :)

I think you have all the ingredients for a good warm-up track (would play this at the beginning of the night). For the mix part, there are other, real experts here. DJs will love the intro (set and forget and go to talk to the hot chick..), but musically seems like you just took a loop from a sample pack. This kind of music is repetitive - and it is supposed to be - but you can add a little filter cutoff or a quiet noise riser to bring a little interest.
    I would suggest to keep the mumber of bars of the "sub parts" always the same 16 or 32 or.. (when we talk to the cutie, we count.. :)) again make these parts interesting with some minimal percussion, noise sweeps.. it's up to you. And definitely double the lenght of the beautiful guitar-piano part (in relation to the others), at least the second time.

You have everything quite right for a really nice track! I would play around with it a little and when ready, take it to a pro mastering ing.
    Buona fortuna! :)

p.s. many from the other side of the world are not used to listen to 256 bars when dj play almost the same loop and fiddle a bit with the fx.. :D so make it interesting JUST with "minimal" elements, IMHO of course. Otherwise you change the style, that we all love

8. Andrea

Andrea Newbie

Oh My Good!
    First of all THANK YOU EVERYBODY, those are the feedback that i'm really looking for!

Every word for me it's gold!

I think it's a phase problem or something similar with the previous hihat of the top loop but actually i'm not able to fix it, f***

Yes, even I thought that sometimes i need some main elements but i'm worried that it will start to sound like an audio soup

I've used the pink noise trick, it saved my ass this time ahah

Is my english so bad? ahah yes i'm from italy, to be precise near milano