finally free from abilify after a year and a half : )

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KUSHSMOKERLIT, Nov 20, 2023.

1. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

took my last injectable last friday my psychiatrist says im really good right now ( i olny have asperger )
    my questions are will i be able to do normal life again? like lift weights do sports go out running etc anybody here been taking abilify? i really wanna smoke some weed now LOL but ive been told i have to wait 6 months to a year for the extreme shortness of breath to go away ( if it ever goes away which i have my doubts ) sometimes it used to last up to 8 hours after smoking cannabis anyone here that's been taking abilify and can tell me their experience i would really aprecciate it im so happy right now

3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

if you truly believe it, everything is possible... good luck.

4. Dark6ixer

Dark6ixer Kapellmeister

The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

Always in life be the first man.

Yes you can.

"Don't you DARE give up!" < This statement in my mind has got me through some REALLY bad times.

Use it brother.... and never forget it. It will pop back into your head at just the right times when you need it most. It really works.

The year I was thinking "maybe I just give music a rest is the same year I made an instrumental that when on to gain over 24million views on youtube alone. Made a new singer quite famous in Jamaica, it was even trending No.1 on youtube in jamaica.

Always remember.... "Don't you DARE give up!" The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

And if you can't smoke it.... Eat it! Find a way to make some *herb* Oil or Butter and put that in your food, spread the butter on your sandwichs etc.

Smoking is bad and ingesting lasts way longer and is much stronger lol.

Wishing you all the best, you CAN do it.

5. capitan crunch

capitan crunch Producer

Have you seen the symbol for bristol meyers squibb? I have a hard time trusting this type of company let alone one that uses this kind of symbol.
    good for you you stopped it.

6. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

good for you! just want to caution EVERYONE however to keep in mind people are made uniquely and everyone has some different brain chemistry shit going on in their head. for one person abilify sucks, for me I just started it after being undiagnosed bipolar for decades and it's amazing. i can sleep, not super pissed off, not controlled by my emotions as much etc.