Final version of Yosemite and cracks

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by ShadowOfTheZ, Aug 21, 2015.

1. ShadowOfTheZ

ShadowOfTheZ Ultrasonic

The final version version of Yosemite (10.10.5) has been published.
    As you may know it's the last OS from Apple where you can change system files.
    So I quickly downloaded it before Apple removes it from its servers when they release El Capitan.

Does anybody run 10.10.5 already and could tell me unfixed issues with audio and especially are they able to use openssh file without other issues than the usual (adobe, etc)?

thanks!

3. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

yes, from my +1200 (yes I delete every day) only 5 have problem with authorization in Logic but they works.
    The adobe isue is not an 10.10.5 problem, is a openssh file that only can be solved with the replace of the crack

4. santillana

santillana Kapellmeister

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Im on 10.10.5 I can use most of the openssh plugins and I don't have problems with adobe. The only thing was that uvi player and a library that I bought stopped working... Then I installed the cracked version of pro tools 10 and uvi worked again.. I think the solution for el capitan could be the new way of installation of the lyb openssh file without having to replace the original.. The problem I see is that some of us do not have the skills for that kind of installation.... So lets keep Yosemite.

6. ShadowOfTheZ

ShadowOfTheZ Ultrasonic

thanks ovalf, looks great

and to John V: for my part, I always wait for the last build of an OS before upgrading (if upgrading does not jeopardize my productivity!).

Now that Yosemite looks stable, I will eventually upgrade. Anyway, it's interesting to know that everything works fine.

7. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Yes you are right.. I remembered the openssh plugins after having updated, I was stupid for not caring about it.. What I have noticed is that sometimes my mac freezes and crashes, ultimately more frequent but no more than once a day.. What is driving me crazy because I reseted the pram and the nvram (don't know if Im writing it correct) and was ok until today that freezed again, but the problem could not be related with the plugins.... Maybe you should try installing yosemite 10.5.5 in other partition and get your own results....

8. SomeOtherGuy

SomeOtherGuy Member

Watch out for audio issues with 10.10.5. My MBP audio stutters after resuming. The only way to fix the audio is to boot fresh each time I use the machine. This happens using either my internal speaker or my Apollo Twin. Other people are reporting no audio at all.

9. ShadowOfTheZ

ShadowOfTheZ Ultrasonic

Do you use UAD 8.2 or UAD 8.3 because this could be an issue with UAD??

I am still working with Mountain Lion and I had a lot of issues with recent releases from UAD especially 8.3.
    I downgraded to 8.2.

For the OS, I am looking for a rock solid setup before upgrading. I was hoping Yosemite 10.10.5 would do the job. I googled audio problems with 10.10.5 it appears broken audio happens rarely.

For El Capitan they changed system files management, graphic handling by the CPU, and move Audio Units from AU2 to AU3 (audio unit specs v3). So it's going to be... complicated again. El Capitan is completely off my radar.

10. Listening_player

Listening_player Member

I´m working with El Capitain since the first public beta and had next to no problems so far. All the open ssh plugins are working for me

11. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Anyone tried studio one woth el capitan ? Is it as unstable as on yosemite ?

12. lordauricle

lordauricle Member

can i know what plugins and daw you use? just for reassurance :D

13. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Did you do a clean install ? or just updated from Yosemite ...

14. Listening_player

Listening_player Member

I just updated. But I will do a clean install when the final version comes out and report any issues here