"file sharing services" vs vpn's

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by saccamano, Jul 6, 2023.

1. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

== BEGIN RANT ==
    The file sharing "services" katfile, rapidgator, nitro-whatever-the-fuck and the like, seem to have issues with those on vpn's. These services are already obtuse in the fact that in order to "pay" for their use and stay anonymous there are many hoops to be jumped thru before that can even happen. Now they expect those who are willing to suffer thru their "consequences" for using the "slow download" to turn off vpn's before using their illustrious POS services and further compromise ones network privacy. IMO all these so-called "services" who do this can take a long walk off a short pier. Thank the witches there are MANY other alternatives to being $iphoned dry by these POS scammers. I say scammers because they offer the slow download "free of charge" and then turn around and fuck you in the ass when you wish to keep the DL private. I'll stick with my FREE and PRIVATE alternatives while all these POS scammer "services" can go fuck themselves silly. Death and many middle fingers to these scamming shysters and I hope they all rot in hell...
    == END RANT ==

thanks for listening and have a nice day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List