Fight No More (Samplitude Pro X3)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

I tried to make a cinematic music without using Kontakt 5, this is the results of my work, have nice listening:bow:

Update

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2020
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Brave and pretty well done.
    I think the reverb amount on the piano is too much (esp. in comparison to the other sounds), maybe a low cut is sufficient? And the transition sound from 1:38 -1:39 is a bit disturbing.

4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@No Avenger these were the best orchestral instruments I have, in Symphobia I would have all these effects under one keyboard key :deep_facepalm:
    Thank you for the tips :bow::bow::bow:

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Awesome work! Love it...

6. Recoil

Recoil Guest

7. Again, very nice! Sad, yes, but hey!

The only quip I have is that towards the end at that 1:38 mark, instead of rising in intensity, for which I was chomping at the bit for in release, the energy never rose in intensity, and instead of a dynamic leap, the whole thing collapsed under the weight of limiting and compression into a fizz, a piff of smoke instead of a thunderous clap of emotion. In orchestral, cinematic scoring I think there need be much more dynamic freedom of expression and not being locked into the idea of that it must be as loud overall and continuously as EDM. You need to pick your moments of intensity otherwise fireworks turn into just clicks of the tongue.

8. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@superliquidsunshine I also think that I could develop this moment 1:38 more, but I miss some skills and more advanced instruments. Thank you for your comment :bow::bow::bow:

9. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

@Recoil nice cinematic composition ! :wink:
    This to me does not feel sad,but Empowering !
    Thank you for sharing !
    Take good care of your Self & your Family :bow:
    If you redo this,something is not working perfect between the 1.39 - 2,00 mark ,it is not the staccato notes,but other than that excellent :like:

10. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@Spyfxmk2 thank you my friend, I hope that everything is fine with you after what happened in Greece recently :bow::bow::bow: