Felt Instruments missing on sister site

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Pachis, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Pachis

Pachis Noisemaker

Hi, hope you all are doing well.:)

I just wanted to ask what happened to the release of Felt instruments Kontakt samples seen a few month ago.

I'm completely sure I saw some of their Kontakt libraries cracked on the sister site a few month ago, but now I don't see anything anywhere!

I'm sorry if this the right place to question this.

:thanks:

3. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

:dunno: I just had a quick look and there are many Kontakt felt instrument libraries on the sister site. Try searching "felt" :winker:

*if there is one in particular that you cant find, that was previously released, it means it was taken down due to a DMCA report.

4. Pachis

Pachis Noisemaker

Hey, thanks for your answer! Well, that's kind of weird, I don't see any! I mean, there are some "felt" instruments, but not libraries from the company Felt Instruments.

It's such a shame, cause it's is nowhere to be found.

Anyways, I appreciate your response :bow:

5. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

:facepalm:Oops! My bad. I misunderstood. Yeah, there is only 1 (free) release by Felt Instruments (the company).. best thing you can do is post a request for what you're specifically looking for - unless it has already been requested, in which case you could "bump" that request page simply by commenting you're also interested in it. I'll PM you instructions on how to post a request :winker:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Pachis

Pachis Noisemaker

Ok, thanks.

Is there any problem if it was already released but then deleted? Cause in the request of Jasno, for example, there is a link in the comments for what had been the release of the cracked library... Now deleted, I suppose because of you have said earlier.

Guess it's is ok, I just wanted to know if it was hidden somewhere or something like that.

I'm truly grateful for your time and patience! :wink: