Feedback please

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by Kran, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Kran

Kran Member

I am a full-time medical practitioner, but using FL since version 3 and playing instruments for very very long...
    I have found this community great
    Listen to Dreams by DrBharatSambyal #np on #SoundCloud

Listen to Fly Away by DrBharatSambyal #np on #SoundCloud

If you guys could give me some feedback on these songs... They are not complete due to want of time and both are in 2 different genere...

Thank you guys... Your time is much appreciated

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Dreams is a nice relaxed tune. The drums are a bit too upfront, imho. Maybe lower the sn and bd volume a bit or add a nice room?

Almost the other way around with Fly Away. Drums and bass should be more upfront: Bd, sn and bass are too muffled.

EDIT: but a nice dance tune

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  4. Kran

Kran Member

Thank
    Thanks for your inputs and time... For dreams iI just didn' spend anytime on the drums...right out of FL FPC... Guess that's why... Will get to it...
    Thanks again . Much appreciated

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  5. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

It always makes me happy to listen to MUSIC, music with thougts, ideas, feeling and emotions. In times like theese where most people creates beats (or what ever they wanna call it), samples and stuff. Spending more time tweaking a sound and then add some wierd, progressive beat to it than actually care about melodies and stuff. So more of what you done in your first song here. Really enjoyed that even if the mix aint up to par.

And then the other song, well as you may already understand not my thing. For tips on mixing and stuff take advice from No Avenger as he always takes the time to listen and give good advice.. Hes simply a good guy..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Kran

Kran Member

Than
    Thank you for your time and opinion. I have been composing for last 20 years, but started understanding mixing and mastering only in last 1 year or so... do not get enough time to do both...
    Dreams was about learning the guitar playing on the keyboard
    Thank you again