Feedback please if necessary ~ ; - )

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by sparkles, Jul 7, 2019.

1. When you love sth and sb doesn't, the immediate and emotional reaction is to curse him that you three did it directly and indirectly and I'm appreciative of that.:bow:

I didn't give any negative rating to the OP and didn't hurl abuse at him and did not violate any rule, just said my feeling about the OP's work. Why should I be reprimanded?

Music has 2 sides: 1-Techniques and 2-Emotions. I admire both. Some people can see those aspects in the OP's work and some people can't. Why do some members form groups to collectively attack some other members? It's totally unfair because it won't allow other members to represent their attitudes for more growths if it's the final aim.:bow:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

You are taking things out of context here. What I said was simple, you should have accompanied your post with an explanation. You made a pretty strong statement. Back it up. Why did you say that you can't find the music. Whatever reason you give, should be accepted even if we don't agree with it. Who knows? Maybe, some people including the OP agree with all, or some of what, you say. As it is right now, your statement, even if correct, comes across as rude. It does not help the OP improve his musicianship nor his production skills in any way or form. How can you say that more growths is the final aim if you don't contribute to it?
    Of course, you don't have to explain anything but I think that the OP and everyone else will appreciate it. :wink:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

the vox are really groovin well on beat.the break before 3:07,there i would try some dread style timestretch on vox , or just delayed vox timestretch on sites or so...just talkin ...i got to try this, lol.
    ...thats just what came to my mind.
    but you did great work on the vox imo.

i think this get surely approved by liquid dnb office, also i think , after some polish , mix and master finishing , this could be signed on a proper channel (like someone allready said)

-----
    would love to hear 1 lucky slevens tune...pls

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Daz

Daz Guest

So how do you think he could improve this track that you say is not musical?
    I'm surprised you didn't get a laugh from my light hearted joke, I was also the butt of my own joke, not just you, but since it appears you don't like it, I will edit it. :winker:

5. I said it with the most simple words I know. No need to spin it out. Music is not a simple thing to explain by some sentences.:wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Ok bro. Thanks for replying and being cool about it. I respect that.

7. I don't get disturbed about anything so feel free to comment anything.:mates:
    Only one thing unsettles me and it's not being able to express your feelings due to unnecessary considerations.:wink:

• List
  8. Find the book by Johann Joseph Fux been published in 1725. It has been highly influential that has been widely read by the west's great composers for about 2 centuries. Implementing it is not an easy task. :wink:

9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

If you see someone like the honourable @Spyfxmk2 seemingly giving such a strange answer you could a) look at the number of the posts and see if one or two are missing, or b) see below the blue line at the bottom something like 'show ignored content'.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  10. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Glad that you all here ...big up brothers !!! :thanks:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. Gyro Gearloose

:no:
    but how bout some discussion bout ethics...:rofl:
    forgive me ...:rofl:

12. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Man there are so
    many topics and a certain amount of opinions, I am unable to discuss right now, forgive me too! :rofl:

13. Gyro Gearloose

often not always , simplicity is more difficult then difficulty....:bow:
    and difficulty leads fast to tritratrulala jingling, even if its proper notes
    but great great book i bet
    ------
    dam it im on the bandwagon too ...:mad:now

14. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Master Troll indeed: fTRoLLster succeeds giving a high bro trolling to the OP then takes a defensive stance seeking to reverse the negative effect of his comment.

"-Why should I be reprimanded?" "-I don't get disturbed about anything"

[​IMG]

"-Implementing it is not an easy task"... So challenger!

It's avant garde... pure avant garde troll... as always!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. You are right but music has been practiced for centuries. Studying those practices is not equal to complication. I understand people's hurry to make music but haste makes waste.:mates:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Gyro Gearloose

bro there is no hurry at all...lol
    and better i dont start comparing the op stuff to the stuff you posted .i reading this forum and others long time.

i tell you something...i was at a point : i need learn music theory....but...i decided to not to learn just keep on developing my own.
    pfff...all this ppl with their toy melody's and cheap chords.many of them cant explore music anymore (be creative) cause they know only rules anymore.or all this arrangment stuff.if you not using same structure as anyone you dont come into radio...:rofl:

but hey lets dont highjack this thread anymore.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  17. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

The big question is the discovery of balance between inventiveness and maintenance of recurring patterns in genres and its musical styles ("-if you not using same structure as anyone you dont come into radio"): If you drop too much for the first pole you will be creating "original dishes incorporating ingredients such as coal dust, styrofoam, and plutonium". If you go too far for the second pole, you'll be creating "greasy potato chips".

What I find extremely questionable is that, in mass media, there is less and less space for inventiveness and it wasn't always like this. This is a problem that can lead us to live in a musical idiocracy. This, for me, is the real fight. To make producers stop to subvert the production/creation musical chain, reassuring the composer proper place in it.

In relation to the other extreme pole, what those avant-garde pricks doesn't understand is that nobody outside the academic community (a well-defined audience of new music aficionados, mostly made up of composers and a few-few performers) gives a damn about music stylistically unified within its own self-defined universe (a synonym for a mix between new complexity, serialism, spectral music, electroacoustic music, yadda, yadda, yadda).

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  18. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Showoff... :bleh: :rofl:

I'd rather recommend the scroll by some anonymous monk dated in 635 AD by the carbon 14 test. "Learn Gregorian chants in 1 hour".

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. Daz

Daz Guest

Thanks for that tip old.....fella, now I can chant rather than moan while playing the keyboard.:hillbilly:

Sparkles, please stop trying to hijack the thread with off topic comments that contribute nothing toward the main topic of the other off topic comments...:rofl:

It'll get back to the main topic mate, which was a track posted by you if I remember correctly, it's just the norm here, particularly when Radioactive Man gets involved...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. sparkles

sparkles Guest

What OP means?

:mates:well... hehehe
    I tried really hard not to involve in this thread but you guys surprised me.
    It's not the first time when someone posting something and the conversation goes to a defer place from where it started.
    I do like it!
    Now the "negative" opinions may not negative at all and the "positive" opinions may not positive at all. What am i saying is that it's good to have both so the thread will not fall under the word"boring",so everything is welcome. I do appreciate the talent of communication and how every member place his idea or if you like his opinion.
    For the members who gave some advices about the track ,are welcome too but probably i will not try them in the near future but i will keep them as a reminders for the next track.
    For the positive comments really appreciate them because they show me where i was and where i am know(i don't believe the past even the future, for the purpose of explanation i wrote it, better to stick in here and now)
    Maybe my comment sounds boring but that's it ,i have no clue what's going on!:rofl::rofl::bow:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List