feedback on track

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Lepow, May 18, 2017.

1. Lepow

Lepow Producer

droogiez hey all, not a pro or nothing, just a cant afford daw some plugs and some mess i did while in my free time, feel cool to share among you all. i didn´t put yet the risers and missing an arp or a second pad i know, not mentioning that, oh yeah. mastering and mixing skills needed maybe. just want to listen what you guys have to say. no problem on harshness id go with that, visceral truth. enough.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  3. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

My browser says Adobe Flash Player is blocked.
    An alternative link maybe?

4. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Same here.

SoundCloud maybe?

5. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

I like the composition nothing to fear there. Mixing is not too bad. A mastering engineer would be able to polish that no problem though he may have some work to do on those stereo spread spikes you put in.

6. Lepow

Lepow Producer

Cool! You mean the drum panning or the synth fx? Also let me ask you guys if you felt something about dust groove and subtle sound degradation?!

Oh yeah, sorry for the embedded zyppy link, i tought it was best cause it has it´s preview tech and stuff.

h t t p ://www47.zippyshare.com/v/OrPeh69a/file.html

Also thanks for the answers, i was about to come here and tell myself to drop drugs even if its only weeds.

7. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

02:57 - 03:03

8. Lepow

Lepow Producer

Oh i see! illuminaticall! you mean the 3-0-3 modulation. it´s too much? dropping the maximum "modrate ceiling" should get levels easier...

9. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Got to hand it to ya.. you havnt fell for the Loudness wars, thats for sure.. keep going like that.. Now i just have to find a way to hear the song.. ;)

10. Lepow

Lepow Producer

sweet @Vaijj thanks! aimed that "underage gyal" (guys dont get it literal - im talkin bout that MINUS eighteen ya dig?) at least one homework done. (im thanking lsr lvl meter now - for his part in the process)

its a lot madness process chain (much like the one Styer is selling), im thinking on exporting the audio to "work" it elsewhere so we keep the workflow separated by software and can process it again with another tape machine setup stuff like that.