Feedback on my music

Discussion in 'Music' started by 6major, Jan 7, 2018.

1. 6major

6major Noisemaker

Let me start with Hello everybody!! Hy name is Silvio, Im from Croatia, Ive been into music for few years back working with domestic artists and have been recently stated releasing my instrumentals for sale on Youtube and similar pages, and since my following is pretty bald right now I was thinking if some of you could take a listen and hit me up with some constructive feedback on how am I doing right now!! Thanks a million

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwtuaUDrmquCEkC6jA60lA?view_as=subscriber

3. Apex Mors Cordis

Apex Mors Cordis Kapellmeister

Hi 6major,

I listened to your track. Production is fine but sadly it does not get me. The musical theme is steadily repeating and has no real highs or lows in it (musically). Sounds to me like one pattern, where you muted some tracks and brought em back. But don't feel offended, I think others might like it.

Regards, Apex

4. 6major

6major Noisemaker

On contrary I appreciate you input, but as I stated, someone should put vocals on it to add more interest, didnt want to make instrumental itself too diverse/distracting