Feedback appreciated

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Kran, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kran

Kran Newbie

Hi guys ... I'm new here. I have found that people are pretty helpful here.
    Need feedback for this track

Sounds overtly compressed? Not enough high end? Redo with cleaner Vocals? Remaster it?

I have sorted out cleaner vocal recordings and mastering in my later tracks (this track was recorded in a untreated room about 5 meters from a busy highway)..
    Wanted to know what you feel is the most glaring/ basic fault with it.

Thank you

3. spyfx

spyfx Producer

hi Kran,thanks for posting,in my humble opinion try to bring down the delay on the vocals as a starting point.
    Keep up the good work :wink:

4. Kran

Kran Newbie

Thank you.. will check the flp.....

5. Kloud

Kloud Platinum Record

Best Answer
    Hi there nice one for posting but in my humble opinion the vocals sound really terrible and are quite a bit out of tune\key.....They also are a bit loud and do not sit in the mix for me.....Not meaning to be nasty at all but you asked for an opinion and my own really, really bad :dunno:
    Before worrying about any mixing or mastering etc you need to completely re-work the vocal and sing on key as its really painful to listen.
    Its a little overly droney also and affected.....Again sorry as not meaning to be horrible at all & is just my own tiny opinion.
    Thanks for sharing & best of luck with the track :bow: :yes:

6. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Audiosexual

The problem are the vocals.
    The singer's abiltiy aside, here is what you can do production-wise: EQ the vocals (turn down the low mids), and fit them into the mix (turn them down). Less delay. Low-cut what goes into the delay.

7. Kran

Kran Newbie

Thank you for your time and feedback... I think you all are right on spot. Will try to do that... And repost. That's why I like this site... Nice, usable , honest opinions... Thanks guys

8. Kran

Kran Newbie

9. Kran

Kran Newbie

Thanks lot for your time and ears "Kloud"... You are absolutely right... Will record the stuff again with your insights... I'm a full time MD (Dr) so don't get that much time... But correcting this is going to be my next project... Thanks again