Feedback about a Pop Track

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by MrLyannMusic, Sep 10, 2014.

1. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Hey,

Hope everybody is okey and fine,

anyway, i'll try to do this very fast, i usually download a movie when it's available as 1080P on some torrent website that i really love & appreciate their work, whatever, few days ago this movie was released as 1080P i did watch it with a low quality version but i usually rewatch movies when available as high quality i download it and watch it i had a really good time as it was a good movie, at the end there was a song that i really did like too, i search about it on youtube relisten to it, even searched for lycris and start singing to it :rofl: :rofl: it was a really a beautiful day, i searched for acapella download it & start working on it,

so today i'm asking you to tell if you either did like this or not, and please rate it as i master it myself too as always.

Movie : Edge of Tomorrow

[​IMG]

Song : John Newman - Love Me Again Youtube

and finally here's my rework, couldn't finish it as my CPU was at 99% almost all the time, so i prefer to stop working or i will start smashing my Computer ( oh yeah you have no idea :rofl: )

anyway hope you like and please write whatever comes to your mind when you listen to this

Link : Soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/mrlyannmusic/john-newman-love-me-again-mlm-rework

As always this was Produced, Mixed & Mastered on FL 11 ( my dear FL :bleh: )

Enjoy.

3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

The ORIGINAL by John Newman sounds much bolder I.M.O. :wink: