FBI Must Return Kim Dotcom’s Illegally Seized Property

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Catalyst, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

3. lisapower

lisapower Member

Bilderberg this Weekend, google it "Bilderberg" Know the real enemies.

4. fraggle83

fraggle83 Member

Besides Bilderberg Group this weekend, what do you guys think about what is happening in the US right now, with PRISM and all that wiretapping ?.
    Personally i don't think this took people by surprise (even if they do not live there), but perhaps a little bit, yes ... isn't it ?.
    Are you scared somehow to talk about it openly now ?
    If you don't want to talk about it openly don't worry, i'll understand you ?.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

fraggle83
    I am glad that there are more people in the world that take an interest in such matters. I was actually going to post that breaking news today but I felt that some might be overwhelmed by all the articles from yesterday and I didn't want it to go by unnoticed since it's a matter of the utmost importance. Even though I am used to hearing such things even I was taken aback by such revelations. "The director of National Intelligence issued a statement today, aiming to clear up "inaccuracies" in reporting on the PRISM program. The DNI argues that only people outside of the United States have been targeted, and that the program "does not allow" the targeting of citizens or others within US borders" (as if that somehow makes it all okay). My real surprise is actually towards all the people that read such stories and choose to do absolutely nothing. I have no fear about talking about it openly: The United States government is the greatest criminal entity on the planet. Everything that has occurred since 9/11 has been a gross miscarriage of justice from the NDAA, spying on citizens phone calls, e-mails and other forms of communication, websites taken offline without due process and if I actually finished this list I would probably be here all night. I've always said that if want to go around acting like the righteous policemen of the planet then get ready to have that spotlight shoved up your own ass.