faunus - last moments (Audiosexed album)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by faunus, Nov 12, 2013.

1. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

No questions asked...you're in *yes*

And thanks for following the rules on the rendering to 24 bit .wav and actually giving us a completed and MASTERED track *yes*

People who have submitted still haven't even bothered to do that nor even finish there track to a competent standard, nor did they even read the rules :snuffy:

Let this be an example to you all. THIS is the quality I want!!!

4. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

thanks for your kind words ! :)

5. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

I've collected it and stored it in my folder. You are the second artist to officially go on the compilation. I played your track against BoyLearnsArcane's and it fits fantastically *yes*

Well Done :)

6. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

7. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

hope you stick around the forums more *yes*

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Lovely I was hoping we'd have more of other genres. I really enjoyed your piece, very emotive. I am updating our submissions so far with your awesome music. Thanks for sharing. And did you use Heavyocity Damage for your drums?

9. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

thank you all of you ! its very nice for a ''low profile'' artist like me to hear such a good things from strangers far away !
    yes Catalyst Damage was used as you figured out !

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

There are no low profile artists here. :mates:

HK
    Hell yeah BoyLearnsArcane, I told Xsze that just the other night. I love the beautiful grittiness of this album. :grooves:

11. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

still waiting on fritos. So far I've got two official tracks in the bag that have been fully composed, mixed and mastered in 24 bit .wav quality. Army Of Ninjas is about to send me his .wav so that would be 3, DivinEvil is also gnna send me the .wav, so that would be 4...along with my track it would be five...

So we've got five tracks in the bag that's completly ready an in line with the guidlines...hopefully with fritos it would be six. If we get carl, thisistheend and Andrew to finish theirs it would be 9.

I asked SirSillySausage if he could finish the rework he did for my track and if he can get that done...it would be 10. I think OneReason is working on something although I'm not sure but that would be 11. If Fuad makes one too we can have 12...

I think if we manage to have at least 12 that would be ideal and enough for a good album. But we can still have up at least till 20...but no more than that or else that would be overwhelming to listen to.

But so far the two tracks that I have with me now sound AMAZING together. We started off a little shaky...but middle way it's getting much better :wink: